Save the Date! BlizzCon is Coming November 3-4

What’s that? Are you talking about Overwatch 1.5?

5 Likes

I can already see the Warcraft theme song playing during the event

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

They did just that in legion and BFA…

1 Like

Don’t post this kind of debbie-downer stuff bruh, I was still high on that hopeium for a “Mage Tower 2.0” :sweat_smile:

…I’m still keeping my fingers crossed anyways for a “10.3” :crossed_fingers: - or however many patches it takes (10.4?) - for a Mage Tower 2.0 to be slapped together

2 Likes

Dragonflight is only out 6ish months.

D4 comes out soon.

Overwatch is extremely angry.

Starcraft has been dead for like, a decade. So dead it doesnt even get mention.

Heroes of the Storm is deader than starcraft in less time.

Does anyone even care about Hearthstone?

Inb4 Activision starts shilling call of duty?

Oh well. We got 5 months before the inevitable e-riot. Lets have some fun!

9 Likes

Blizzard always forgets about those of us in the Koprulu Sector :frowning:

5 Likes

Oh boy this is gonna be a big one for warcraft.

11.0 will come out in late 2024, around the time of wow’s 20th anniversary.

11.0 will also be the 10th expansion.

Since this is our big return to in-person blizzcon after 4 years, I expect a huge expansion announcement.

Can’t wait

3 Likes

10.2 comes out this fall.

Assuming 11.0 is announced Nov 3, that gives us about a year between 19.2 and 11.0.

So there definitely needs to be another tier.

And cata. In fact deathwing was part of the mop announcement trailer

While it’s likely true, especially with their recent “play Dragonflight 100% free with your friends!” promotion, them wanting to “go next” so early doesn’t bode well at all :grimacing:

Think about it… if something as universally-liked as a Dragons theme flopped, then what other “secret weapon” could they possibly come up with for making the next expansion be a good seller?

As far as the general public/normies go, I can’t think of too many other themes that can “top” a Dragons theme

Feels like we’ll soon be at the “they’ve run out of ideas” phase, almost every single expansion theme has already been tried at this point

Gathering OW fans in one large space is just asking for a riot right now.

2 Likes

It definitely did not flop. It has higher retention than the last couple expansions and is a really good first step to repairing WoW’s image.

6 Likes

Hmmm.
They are having a blizzcon after failing another expansion where it shows they have no idea how to make a class properly.
Advice to the clueless games director who thinks his “gud”…

If a race/species have wings, they normally are able to fly quite easy, and as this is a fantasy game with magic and stuff like thay, makes sense hey clueless director… how does it feel to be called bad when you do it to players…?

What games director does that, an arrogant one thats for sure…

2 Likes

You might wanna steer clear of mentioning this train wreck fam

didn’t ask

5 Likes

You might not of but many people did.

2 Likes

Even if everything post Wrath had been amazing, I think they would haver lost a lot of players anyway. 12 million subscribers was a crazy number and it would have been hard to hold onto that many people for an extended length of time.

5 Likes

I agree 1000%. But going from 12mil to…most people speculate around 1-1.5 mil is crazy. Idk. WoW is really old :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

eh, it’s not just that if we’re being honest

The quality or “polish” really has declined over the years, also the servings of content seem smaller and smaller as time progresses

For example back in the og pre-2010 days we had like 16-20 dungeons per expansion, but in 2023 we have… 8-9 dungeons total in the more recent expansions :joy: (9th would be the mega-dungeon)

2 Likes

Staycations ftw :revolving_hearts:
:dracthyr_heart::house: :parasol_on_ground:

1 Like

This is great! However, I’m sure folks will want to make sure they have a ticket before arranging accommodations. lol

In previous years, tickets were sold out within seconds (not kidding) of the ticket portal opening. I hope this year, they have a better process in place.

1 Like