Save the Date! BlizzCon is Coming November 3-4

Save the Date! BlizzCon is Coming November 3-4

After four years of gathering online–adventuring through Azeroth, teaming up in Overwatch, traversing the fields of Sanctuary, or warming yourself by the fire in the Tavern–it’s finally time to gather in person once more. We are happy to announce that BlizzCon will be returning to the Anaheim Convention Center on November 3-4 (PT)!

View Full Article

24 Likes

About damn time!

11 Likes

Sweet!

I can’t go in person but i can watch :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Gonna be a nightmare whenever something overwatch related happens

26 Likes

All aboard the hype train!

3 Likes

(looks forward to the virtual gift bag with a sense of awkward anticipation)

:cookie:

19 Likes

Ok Tychus.

2 Likes

I look forward to it but idk about OW fans tho.

10 Likes

Oof. No joke. They are gonna have to work overtime for damage control. If they can even repair the damage that’s been done.

5 Likes

Who is that?

1 Like

Not gonna go over well lmao

15 Likes

Will the PVE at BlizzCon be removed as well?

23 Likes

Announce phase 3, and warrior buffs

I remain of the opinion that treating the developers like rock stars with cheering crowds was a huge mistake that directly lead to the Cube Crawl era of Blizzard, but…mmmmkay. Going was pretty fun, for the two that I attended.

9 Likes

Your Overwatch panel might want a plexiglass barricade in front of them.

25 Likes

11 Likes

I’m torn by if I’m happy they waited to drop the awful OW news and then announce BlizzCon or if I would’ve preferred some hype before getting the news. Either way, maybe things will be better by then since Season 6 and the alleged PvE missions should be out before that. If those go well, maybe there’s some sliver of redemption.

If those don’t…ooof.

2 Likes

'cept the voice actors panel. They’re safe

4 Likes

FYI… it looks like you guys linked to the QA version of the booking site.

2 Likes

It’s going to be an interesting experience, for sure…

Damage control for keeping those Overwatch folks waiting years for promised PvE, and then cancelling maybe?

5 Likes