Satyr Allied Race

Well, let’s not forget what the Orcs did with Silvermoon on WC2 lol

What was it?

The horde has some weird backstory. You’d think more of the groups would hate each other.

The Horde got into an alliance with the Amani tribe under the condition of getting rid of the High Elves so the Amani could retake the land.

They failed because the High Elves had magic runestones that protected their lands, but they did kill a lot of Elves.

Makes sense.
Makes me think of the people of Lordaeron imprisoning the orcs in internment camps, but now they’re undead and buddy buddy…kinda.

=P Maybe the horde is all forgiving of old hatreds? lol

I support Satyr in Alliance side and harpies in the Horde (Or Ogres).

2 Likes

Curse whoever ressed this thread. I saw Mortis on the title and immediately got my hopes up that he’d returned.

I do agree though. Satyr allied race ftw

Damn, you got me.

:broken_heart:

Sorry for that, but currently we have only elves threads in forums, I’m happy for all people that love them, but instead of only elves threads we have others interesting allied races alternatives…

Satyr allied race seems a great option to me, I think we could get them under Nightelves flag (In Night elves zones we help a Satyr), and about Harpies always I wanted to play one of them…
Sorry for ressed this thread, but this is really original to me.

PD: I support Taunka, Ogres, Mogu and Gnolls too.

1 Like

Not in WoW they aren’t.

They would be interesting, and I would guess Horde. They were originally associated mostly with the burning Legion, and had Fel running in them. One possible explanation I could see is with the Legion being shattered, it’s hold over the Satyrs and their corruption is weakening.

While many remain evil, some of them, especially those who were latter unwillingly turned into Satyrs have regained some of their former selves like the Worgen?

I could see them maybe joining the Horde partly based off of a similarity with the Orcs, they were both corrupted by Fel.

Or alternatively, with the Legion in pieces, perhaps they seek out new patrons and some of them start worshipping Loa and the Trolls help them join? If Tyrande and the Night Elves renew hostilities with the Horde, allying with the Satyrs would be tempting due to the Satyrs long histories with fighting them.

For the Alliance, I kind of would like to see the Night Elves get the Firbog to join. If the Naga are beaten, it could also be a time they could be introduced as a Allied Race as well.

I think we’ll see these new “uncorrupted satyr” Night Fae as an AR.

5 months later… How did you even find this necro?

Because I had literally looked up satyrs and was searching through images for inspiration, and I happened to find the image that linked into this and thought “oh, that looks interesting.”

This has been my thought.
Be a neat one to pair with Night Elven Worgen since they were enemies during the War of the Satyr.