Satyr Allied Race

My only limit is the limit of attractiveness.

AKA no Dwarves or Tauren or Quillboar or Murlocs or Furbolgs, etc.

If you happen to be harboring any satyr women from the justice of the Wardens, Mortis, I’ll send you into the ground with her. :upside_down_face:

I am a Zombie Demon Wizard.

You can send me into the ground as many times as you want. I will always return.

/flex

/kissbiceps

Not when you’re chopped up and thrown into a moonwell as a sacrifice to Elune :drooling_face:

The Demon part allows me to come back from the Twisting Nether in a brand new body. :sunglasses:

Your goddess is shady… Never trust a deity that likes human sacrifices.

Truer words were never spoken! :wink:

1 Like

lol

Still, my life’s goal of ending all conflict and connecting people through love continues.

1 Like

Through the love of murder? :drooling_face:

No! I only kill Demon Hunters! And I do it because they threaten the Demons I love.

And also because they took my spell.

Otherwise I am a completely non-lethal hero! Like Batman!

Problem with races like these, is that we don’t ally with them. Plus the satyrs from wow are pretty evil

Except when we do.

I mean, the Worgen were a full villain race of irrational beasts from another dimension until Blizzard did a convoluted far-fetched storyline to add british Worgen as a playable race.

The most notable Worgen Character before Cataclysm was the Son of Arugal, an elite mob famous for killing Undead lowbies.

Besides, the Forsaken prove that any evil Race can be playable.

1 Like

Because worgen couldn’t control themselves until cata. When in control, they are good boys

That’s the thing. It never makes sense until Blizzard decides to do it. Then they bend the lore and internal logic around their technical / Rule of Cool decisions and force it to make sense.

Satyrs are evil now. But they could be the Worgen of tomorrow. Or maybe they could be the Forsaken of tomorrow (still evil but playable because politics).

The Tauren Druids got the Forsaken in the Horde because they wanted to cure them, even though the Forsaken didn’t care about cures.

Maybe the Draenei Priests will want to cure the Satyrs lol

2 Likes

Basically they want Satyr (as you should well know with 14k+ achievements). They are actually cursed Highborne (Night Elves). That’s basically what the OP is asking for. I’m sure that there are plenty of people that would love to play one too.

Dranei are satyrs…

I think what we need are CENTAURS.

No, they are not. They are saintly devils.

Centaurs for the Horde, maybe like a certain Tribe wanting to break off from the rest of their kin, and make amends with the peaceful Tauren. Dryads/Keepers of the Grove for Alliance.

The starting zone for Centaurs would be the same as Tauren, only in a different phase. Starting zone for Dryads/Keepers of the Grove, would be the same as Night Elves, and again, a different phase.

No! They would burn to death as soon as they started the game! Sylvanas torched the Night Elf starting zone!

4 Likes

By lore, yes, Teldrassil is destroyed, but for gameplay’s sake, it’s still there. How else do newly-created Night Elves still start in Teldrassil, to this very day?