SAS is going back to the basics

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dwindling-pvp-playerbase-and-yet-so-many-premades/1679619/149

You keep bringing it up, just like spam.

2 Likes

Anyone not allowed in SAS is welcome to join my extremely prodigious guild… for a fee.

not really though

anyone need some cookies because boy have i got a link for you

What kind of cookies you sus individual

it’s complicated but lets just say best u ever had

Ill take 20 right now then gimmie

1 Like

Its cool that everyone can join and the rule seems simple enough.

DEPENDS what kinds of cookie flavors are you offering ? is it thin mints ? i hope so

What’s an SAS?

1 Like

This directly contradicts countless arguments that have been said on the forums.

Most guilds or “communities” have a ton of inactive players.

Thats what happens when the game is absolutely god awful at keeping anyone but the seasoned old guard who will never quit around playing.

Nobody new playing pvp cause they get fed to bug abusers in the low level brackets and even less reason to stay at max level unless they have the time or talent to pour into rated pvp m+ or raiding

1 Like

It was a 990 member community but even when accounting for alts the activity had been low. Going through offline members there was hundreds of names I didn’t recognize. Recent developements had even less players showing up to play, so activity was notably low for SAS standards. Think whatever you’d like.

Oh, I am aware. I was in SAS last year, and whenever I said we had tons of inactive players I was quickly silenced by the whole “We have a near full community and even had to make a 2nd community for alts and everyone is active blah blah blah.”

Just nice to see someone being actually honest on the forums, instead of the normal ego inflation.

4 Likes

I wish they’d give leaders a tool to prune members easier. TE used to have one, but I can’t remember what it was.

Why were you in sas if you don’t like premades?

I don’t like Epic BG Premades, I also don’t like losing to Epic BG Premades. At the time it was early in the season and I just wanted to get that sweet, sweet conquest for that 1 win a day. My options were: solo queue and get that win after 4 or 5 games, or join SAS and get that victory after 5 minutes.

Joined, played a game a day, never lost, hit conquest cap each week with less investment than actual arena players.

2 Likes

Wdym less investment than actual arena players unless im miss reading this or reading too much into this I think on avg it takes me like 20 mins to cap cq before they eventually unlock cq later on in the season lol

You aren’t hitting a conquest cap of ~1300 in 20 minutes lol.

What I mean is, I was joining an Epic Premade and getting my win. Getting my Daily normal BG win. Getting my Brawl win. Doing this once a day. By the end of the week I have met the requirements for the weekly BG quests + the something different quests. By the end of the week, for playing less than an hour a day, I’ve capped out my conquest.

175 For 1st quest
175 for 2nd quest
110 for Something Different
70 for random BG per day =490
110 for Random Epic per day =770
40 for Brawl win per day, though I usually didn’t do this one daily. =280

That’s 1,720 conquest per week for little to no effort without breaking a sweat. This also doesn’t include the Ashran and WG quests.

1 Like

Hm? Cap is like 550 or some other low number after week 1 and takes a handful of 3s. Even faster earlier in the season with 10 instant win placement games per alt

I significantly prefer arenas for conquest because you can get your cap done on every alt in one evening and then be mia for a week instead of needing to play every day for daily wins, which is way more effort/investment the longer it drags on for me