SAS is going back to the basics

Who is SAS?

3 Likes

yep kicked for asking the hard questions…like why would someone who runs a community that frowns on toxic gameplay lose some leaders and dedicated players just to get the toxic team on board. I guess that community leader has been actually playing on the alliance with that community …which is new found fact tonight by some. Doesn’t really sound like they liked their own players very much. That’s ok a new community was formed for the dedicated players that either got the boot or decided to leave voluntarily after finding out what that leader was actually doing against their own members.

4 Likes

And the plot thickened…

Edited: Got the same story from about 15 other former SAS members about one certain person…

looks like the new community of “dedicated players” already got comp stomped.

4 Likes

you saluted me with respect as you slaughtered me and i hope you meant it. otherwise im gonna burn this candle right down to my beautiful bald dome and never look back.

3 Likes

oh i did mean it. mad respect for staying, even said that on discord.

2 Likes

i don’t have a discord receiver in my head smh my head

That new born community just got rolfstomped when we backfilled into a losing Wintergrasp offense n won.

Enjoy the new Era. We are coming for you all. No mercy.

10 Likes

Always love when the NPC thinks They’re The main character

8 Likes

sounds about right as there are only a few playing atm …sounds like you are just too good for mostly pugs :slight_smile: /flex how many did you have anyways the normal 35+

2 Likes

I too am in this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excuse me sir, it’s they’re.

7 Likes

welcome the new members of SaS …lol …the true colors of sas are just flying high as i said BSG 2

3 Likes

Please do not outheal me again my ego cannot cope

then round up everyone and show us what is up. wait nvm, yall are afraid. haha. btw we didnt even have 22 in that back fill. just happens that yall found out that damage do matter.

2 Likes

“People should know when they’re conquered” - Jesus

7 Likes

I was too busy watching messages asking questions get deleted from SaS…sorry BSG2

2 Likes

this is actually a quote from lara croft’s butler

not to mention she disbanded ruths community of 800+ and attacked me with personal attacks , not to mention how she goes after others but if she snice to you thats all that matters i guess , good riddance maybe i take back supporting you now that you said this smfh .

6 Likes

i don’t like it when mom and dad fight