SAS is going back to the basics

I heard their chocolate sturgeon caviar recipe gives the best food combat buffs

you’re going to have to smuggle some into the next bg

Random fyi, the q’s and orders email address on your insta might have a typo.

on what planet is being vehemently racist considered normal?

that line sucked, run it back.

1 Like

Buuuuuuttt… you joined every community available ?

What is SAS?

well from someone who was around many groups and cultures not part of a weird woke world where everything that reality is only on the internet i would say my world. go rally somewhere about some silly cause you dont care about. until then save your fakeness

1 Like

hmm not every, i was part of wge went with cinco to sas. then after that joined ava,avm,djl for about maybe a month before they all had their drama with cinco and BSG. i didnt even know about communities until ruin were doing their nazjatar stuff. but even when i was part of these communities i only queued occasionaly with them. the constant complaining and leaving the bg or queue dodging got old. i have people msging me in support of me with my shtick. but in the end im just a guy that dont know any of these other gamers and dont care either. its a game at end of day i have real life people i hang with

i do agree with you, bsg is a total joke, i thought ahrily was my friend till she backstabbed me. i wasn’t the only one she hurt either.

3 Likes

It means that you smell.

1 Like

my email is a catch-all, so anything @ megbakes :dotted_line_face: com will get to me. it’s how i keep track of companies that sell info.

except edited: i did leave a G out when i changed my town. i moved over the summer and totally forgot to update it, so i guess i just mowed over the whole thing updating that this weekend. thank you!

1 Like

U are such a fan of me kid.

Can we make a trash talk session in Discord ? Away from the people that have very thin skins (and auto report everything) and have no inkling of the real world ? Eg Snowcrest, Inemia etc.

1 Like

See you in another 1000 years. :wink:

This is probably why SaS was reformed so they could gather certain mentalities under on banner SS. SS seems a perfect fit for some of the mentalities that will be running it :slight_smile: I can only imagine the thought process that went into getting down to a tag that fits the personalities appropriately.

1 Like

Yup. Drama drama drama. I stay away from it. Thankfullly don’t even know what sas is.

SaS doesn’t exist anymore there was a great disbander who came in and rotted it from the inside out. They were like a dramatic murloc who goes around goldshire pulling all the guards pants down. When the guards are busy pulling their pants up they speak untruths to the innkeeper…who then told all the guests what the murloc said. It’s a legendary tale of the disbanding murloc that liked goats. Strange you haven’t heard this story yet…of the “Great Disbander” it’s eventually going to make Leroy Jenkins take a back seat. There will be a achievement when you go to disband a guild or community of over 800 members you’ll get a “Great Disbander” title and a Murloc Mount!

2 Likes