Sargeras Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Sargeras (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

I played a Rogue named Cooper at the beginning, and a Priest named Umbridge towards the end of Classic.

I was in a guild named . The leader was Ddahnn, her husband Goofus, Venjans, Wolvman, Lavon, Robin, Sammie, and I don’t remember the rest. If you were in this guild, reply to this… everyone I just mentioned is planning on getting this guild back together for Classic.

2 Likes

Hey,

My character name was Tham. Human holy paladin. I was a member of Lux Aeterna and Nexus. Looking for old members. Some members that I remember were voladon, Clauss, Jam, Thorax, Brutii, Ambig, Tinra, etc.

6 Likes

Ahkrael - 60 NE War
Guild was Church of Tator, very early WoW

1 Like

Jyshtro, Night Elf Druid
Descending Dusk, Order of the Rose, Gravity, Planet Express, Planet Excess
Looking for Sylverlight, Jeffstar, Craig, or anyone from that crew (or anyone else who remembers me!)

2 Likes

I played a NE Hunter named Corvus, heavy on PvP, with a big ole’ bat pet named BelaLugosi. One of the main guilds I was in for a while was called the Nighthood Sentinels.

I’m looking for an old friend I met while PvP’ing named Khagardin (sp?). If I remember correctly he was a dwarf warrior or paladin. We killed so many wHorde together. Hope you’re out there, buddy.

There’s a lot of names there that I haven’t seen or heard in a very long time…

Ojulius - NE Warrior
Carriga - Human Priest

1 Like

Hey I was in Order of the Rose and Descending Dusk too! If I remember correctly, DD was an offshoot of Order of the Rose.

My toon was Zorghog, Human Mage.

Cheers

1 Like

looking for Lancourt NE Warrior, Eislibelle Human Warlock, Lizzordet Dwarf Paladin

I also had Gnome Warlock named Steinstien and a NE Hunter named Mauer.

HOLY S!

Hey dude. Not sure if you remember me but I was in all those guilds with you and believe it or not I STILL have Gravity… Been holding on to it for all these years. I still have Jeffstar and Craig on Discord and I will ask them what they are planning. Shoot me an in game mail on this toon as I still do dailies every day!

3 Likes

Siko, Orc Rogue
Kyle, Tauren Druid

I used to camp your boats and stuff

1 Like

Man some of these names I haven’t seen in quite a while, but I definitely remember Siko lol.

Desal - Dwarf priest
Arez - NE Hunter

Was in GoDS for a while and did the pvp grind up to rank 11.

1 Like

Clauss - NE - Hunter

Guild: Nexus

Looking forward to reconnecting with some of y’all…

3 Likes

Clauss what is the best way to contact you out of game?

Windrider - 60 Dwarf Warrior
Thelastheal - 60 Human Priest

Guilds:
-Gnomish Marine Corps
-Order of Inner Light

And a few others I cant remember…

I do remember Kitch (Orc Hunter) ganking me, though :sob:. Remember alot of the Guild names being mentioned here!

3 Likes

ahh church of tator… i remember those days… if any of the old gang get back together i may have to reup… splink… rogue , hunter, ogrimmar ah ganker… misser of southshore pvp rampages.

2 Likes

Womp womp! We should join up again!

Anaximandra + Sodastereo <3

Looking for other former Righteous Fury members! Also Order of the Rose and Descending Dusk!

2 Likes

I remember your name now that I see it.

Hey T…I was in Gnomish Marine Corps too. Nelf hunter named Vesperis. Soon as I saw the name Kitch, all those ganking’s flooded back. Kitch single-handedly taught me how to be a better hunter because he was so ruthless.

Started 3 months after launch. Had a Nelf hunter in Gnomish Marine Corps with a cat named Sekhemet. My hunter’s name was Vesperis. Still around, still playing and still have Sekhemet. Would love to hear from any old Marines who are coming back.