San'layn for Alliance Please!

The Horde is not prepared. The alliance on the other hand, we have Void Elves, we’re way more prepared than the Horde.

Seriously though, can we please make San’layn as a seperate playable race, and make it available for the Alliance. Even if we get altered models, I’ll be happy with that.

17 Likes

Bring down the faction wall and add San’layn for everyone!

13 Likes

You get a San’layn, you get a San’layn, EVERYONE GETS A SAN’LAYN.

20 Likes

Except the Horde. They’re not ready. While we’re at it, why don’t we get the Blood Elves to come back to the right faction. They do not belong with green monsters.

1 Like

If I were a member of the San’layn I wouldn’t try to join the very faction that killed a contingent of my people for trying to find a place to belong. It stands to reason that attempting to meet with the Alliance would result in a similar fate.

Plus, I don’t feel like this is a petition made in good faith and is rather made out of desire to “hurt” the Horde by asking for something they want in bid to exact revenge for treatment which you deem as biased. It’s not really Horde players’ fault. If you really want San’layn I doubt you would care whether or not what side they’re on.

Perhaps you’ve made this thread to be funny and I’m just overanalyzing your OP.

16 Likes

You guys spent the last two years asking blizzard to turn your void elfs into high elfs so i don’t think you are prepared at all.

12 Likes

Troll thread, Bal. Put on mute and move on.

It is not worthy to give them the free posts.

7 Likes

Looks at the race your playing Irony really can be so sweet sometimes.

2 Likes

True, but you like giving away free post, don’t you.

2 Likes

Too bad the Alliance attacked and killed most of the San’layn in Voldun.

I’d say the surviving San’layn would want to exterminate the alliance if anything.

3 Likes

Another non-sense argument brewing ?

If they are to do something, they can do whatever they want with whatever they want.

They can even make Void Trolls and stick it up the collective “consensus” that there were void trolls before there were void elves.

Actually lorewise makes more sense. Horde rejected them. Alliance has void elves which might find common ground.

3 Likes

That’s the gist of it. The trolls and whiners spent a bit of BfA demanding all of the Horde’s allied races or more Alliance versions of their races after blood elves (holy orcs, holy undead, blood trolls, dark trolls, some tauren variant), and these were generally made in spite. Right off the bat, there were threads demanding Alliance vulpera that were only made in response to Horde posters saying they wanted them.

1 Like

Careful, don’t let Fallyn hear you say that.

Even though it’s true. The Horde rejected the San’layn. It was Sylvanas who gave them a chance. Not the Horde.

On top of that, BLood Elves keep screaming they need to give Void Elves more unique customizations so they keep their identity. So then give Void ELves San’layn customizations. Simple.

4 Likes

Awww, people upset by my thread, so they chose to mass flag. Well, don’t blame them, this is General Discussion after all, where people’s opinion offends others.

Well, honestly though, I do not see Alliance or Horde getting the San’layn. But yeah, would rather them for the Alliance than Horde if they were to become available.

2 Likes

Did you not do the war campaign where the they were with horde.

This feels like trolling

2 Likes

Sure.

3 Likes

Geez, just how much do you people want?

2 Likes

They can be mad all they want. I’m just telling the truth.

2 Likes

Fixed that for ya

2 Likes