San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

I too choose a San’layn Horse. It’ll have black and blood red wings with glowing red eyes, black fur and a blazing spectral mane. Oh and fangs too.

6 Likes

Maybe Invincible could get an HD update at the same time =D

3 Likes

This had better be the racial, I swear.

The Blood Elves have Hawkstriders and the Undead have skeletal Horses, and as Void Elves draw on Hawkstriders I feel san’layn should draw on their Undead roots and do some sort of variant of Undead horses.

3 Likes

I have a terrible story to tell you.
our blood bank actually did a drive on Halloween. all the phlebotomist where dressed up in costume yet not a single one was a vamp.
I asked " why did you guys miss this golden opurtinity ? " and the nurse on staff sticking me like a pin cushion said " its done to much. everyone expects it. "
i would have agreed with her but it just seems like a gold mine of terrible humor.

1 Like

So, what if a sanlayn drinks the blood of azeroth…
would that be like pure un bridled crack to them?

1 Like

they would transform into the legendary super san’layn

6 Likes

Greatest post ive seen today.

2 Likes

I like this race. I would play one if they put it in.

3 Likes

No more chickens, repeat after me blizz, no more chickens!

^Barf chicken obtained today. Let’s get some better mounts now >:( And no dead chicken for San’layn!

3 Likes

I know I’m late and I seen this thread appear everyday and have ignored it but I will finally come in and say I approve this race, especially if they’re Horde.

6 Likes

Everyone expects it because it is a requirement! harumph

wait for it. sanlayn allied race mount. undead chicken.

1 Like

we are a group of people who keep nerding out daily. welcome to the bat cave, stay a while and listen.

4 Likes

I haven’t scrolled through all the posts, there’s too many to see if it’s already been said but you said the classes for it would be warrior and hunter but considering all the blood magic used from the San’layn we’ve witnessed, there’s gotta be another class to go with it. Maybe a blood mage class?

3 Likes

Well, if we look at the cosmetic effects used in kultirans and zhandalari druids we could see like. sanlayn mages getting a red frost bolts.

It’s been awhile since I have been in here but I have to say that is one snazzy looking OP.

2 Likes

Done by the same artist; what do you guys think of a bat nose option? Obviously not required for the model, but just as an option. Bat ears are definitely a must imo though hehe.

Needs to be more subtle.

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just the skin color or if the nose is a bit too pronounced, but it looks like she has a literal head of a bat (complete with fur) rather than a face with bat-like features. I like how Skyrim pulled off the bat-like vampire look, but I do recognize that many may not necessarily find that to be attractive.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I don’t like the bat nose… it’s too much.

6 Likes