San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

They can take alot of inspiration from the Druid Deathknight decks from Heartsthone. Nerubian tank forms sounds cooL!

1 Like

Oh damn that actually does sound really cool… plus “crypt fiends” have only semi-tongue-in-cheek been asked for as a playable race for a while.

It opens up for undead druids though naturally and shamans if we get a new batch of allied races which is good.

1 Like

This stuff?

I can’t find the tank you’re talking about D: The crypt fiend tank.

2 Likes

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Crypt_Lord

Annoying as hell to deal with.

Ah ok I see

1 Like

It would be a great way for them to be added ingame as playable. Via druid form. Wc3 race!!!

2 Likes

Little did Blizzard know they opened pandora’s box by adding arakkoa as a playable race via the Zandalari druid balance form. Now… now I want more…

5 Likes

Ikr, I’m going to spend so much time gliding around as one

1 Like

Yeah it gives them more of a chance to be added, I believe. Hoping we get those folk too :smiley: I’d roll one for sure.

2 Likes

Same, friend. Obviously I’ve got a bit of a thing for beast races!

… don’t read too much into that…

4 Likes

8 Likes

All your ideas are amazing guys. Stop being so amazing!

4 Likes

i don’t really know anything about drust lore but i started googling them and they even talk about druidic death magic at blizzcon. so who knows? it doesn’t seem like an impossible stretch. won’t hold my breath, but i am hoping.

4 Likes

Hehe thanks very much!

As for the death magic bit, yeah I think it’d be a lot of fun. I doubt they’ll do it but hey at least if they look at this thread they could get ideas.

Checking in to show my continued support for playable San’layn

8 Likes

As much as I would want High Elves, San’layn is also a good idea. Druid Tank form- Crypt Lord Cat Form- Spider (Maexxna)
Travel Form - Bat/mist/fog/wolf Balance Form- not sure…

7 Likes

I want/need this to become a thing. I want to play one so badly. I’ve always been drawn in by elves and vampires, so the mixture of the two and being able to play them = win for me. Please Blizzard! PLLLEEEEAAASSSE! I have never asked much of Blizzard in my 14 years of playing and buying all their games. I have spent… thousands if not tens thousands of dollars towards blizzard games and I am a poor person. I once tweeted during pandaria blizzcon to Metzin that i wanted to see a redemption story for Illidan. I got that with legion. So here I am trying my luck again! GIMME DEM SAN’LAYN.

7 Likes

Thanks for your continued support friend :smiley:

There could also be things like spider or bat cats if they want to keep the same animations. They did use a turtle for Zandalari bear though, so I think bear form is flexible.

I feel ya there, really hoping we get them in! Hopefully news soon too.

Man, the Quill stuff still hasn’t been put on the PTR. The suspense is killing me.

2 Likes

The Quill alone justifies me taking/keeping Inscription this go around.

2 Likes