San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

No I just mean it would be funny seeing plagued undead shapeshifters given the overall prettyful naturey druid gist. But even so, I guess decay is an important aspect of the ecosystem.

2 Likes

well in heartstone you can see malfurion death knight version using a shapeshift ability.
I think he turns into a spooder and a northrend undead scarab…
what would his boomkin form be? death chicken?

nerubian maybe?

maybe… or a lich form!!! aight thats just dreams but a boi can dream

4 Likes

There’s a lot of really neat forms that could be utilized. Vampire transformation is indeed a common theme across lore. I know Blizzard deviates from cliche on many occasions, but they still do blend in elements of original myths too. Besides, expanding the idea of “druid” into more of a “shapeshifter” idea would be awesome. I don’t think they would though simply because druid players would all riot, much like how paladin players would if they added a void skin for a melee void priest (voidadin).

Though, since they added in Drust? Never know… It’s kinda disheartening that the Alliance got the first death-themed druids, for goodness sakes.

2 Likes

I have seen this phenomenon. I had to do a double-take just to make sure I was not dealing with an imposter.

I literally dream about this every night. Playable liches would be better than bacon-flavored chocolate.

1 Like

Courage, Camille. Nasty cold you got there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ew. Bacon flavored chocolate. Lich Form for males and Banshee form for females if Dark Rangers don’t become a thing.

But chocolate covered bacon is delicious if done correctly! It’s one of my favorites. I learned the hard way that it can’t have fat on it though…

that would be extreemly legit.
Like i tried to be a lich in my DnD campign. My little mage grew up to level 5 and the whole party found out hes a pyscho. he was silently but brutally beaten in the middle of night.

if it cant have the delicous fat then it cannot be called bacon. Its a abomination.

But chocolate on said fat doesn’t taste good! Trust me, I’ve tried it recently at the faire, it was yuck.

1 Like

deepfried fat with chocolate is the stapple of america!!!

1 Like

Made homemade pancakces thanks to you fallynn. stop making me hungry >.>

1 Like

Logged off with my real helm again :stuck_out_tongue: Now I look strange. Normally I just mog the helm off, but… this is more intimidating, technically.

Benefits of having a slow browser, I guess, because you look the same as always to me.

Huh, wonder if only I’m seeing it…

Something something something browser caching. Copypasted the link to this thread in Chrome and I can see your profile with the helmet (it’s a nice helmet btw, you should feel free to wear it more often. the entire set is pretty badass!)

I guess safari is just being a fart for me :stuck_out_tongue:

It would make sense for the forsaken undead and maybe troll hunters (forgot there name to have a similiar loa form).

1 Like

You should farm the mage set from ICC and log out in that.