San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

points to Vale of Eternal Blossoms

He blew up the Vale!

1 Like

He punched out a dragon!

1 Like

Cairne could have totally punched out a dragon >_>

2 Likes

Didn’t really like his xenophobia or how he tried to kill vol’jin. Racist against trolls mon.

4 Likes

Well then he shouldn’t have stepped to bossman.

Vol’jin literally told Garrosh he was going to murder him on his very first day as Warchief before he’d done anything.

Bossmon shouldn’t have cheated.

Done anything = killed Cairne, he could have totally taken that threat better XD

(yes I know he didn’t know his weapon hadn’t been poisoned)

1 Like

He didn’t.

When you threaten an orcish warchief (who is like 20 at the time) who gained his position by being a big damn war hero and the son of the most famously hot-blooded orc of all time, how do you expect it to go?

Vol’jin was literally old enough to be his dad and Magatha poisoning his weapon was public knowledge. Vol’jin was being a big baby.

It’s okay. It’s all better now. As beautiful as ever.

1 Like

He totally did.

Actually he was older than Thrall.

I’unno, better. A compliment?

My responses haven’t been actually serious, I was trying for some light hearted jabbing, apologies if this is getting heated.

Also he killed Cairne and left us with Baine.

4 Likes

Yessssssssss

Nah uh.

How dare you try and bring facts into this.

Dude nah man, I love talking about this stuff. Whether or not I agree with you, we are engaging in the same hobby together. I’m not mad or gonna yell at you or anything. I’m really sorry if that’s how I was acting.

The only thing he killed was it.

All good! Just hard to pick up tone in forum posts plus lack of body language :3

I dare and I shall dare again!

And yet Thrall got the mic drop.

What really annoys me is I was a Thrall guy coming out of WC3 into WoW in like 2005, but he’s just become such a pushover. He’s basically an Alliance puppet at this point and I am so concerned we didn’t get a new Warchief because they’re planning to make Anduin King of Azeroth.

2 Likes

He just needs a training montage and to go shopping for more equipment to get back into the game.

Also I’m wondering if Anduin is gonna go Khadgar wandering the azeroth style.

Anduin needs to wander himself into a comically oversized hole.

Is that not literally the Maw?

2 Likes

Don’t make me tap the sign.

2 Likes

Is it because he doesn’t “feel” undead like he’s supposed to be, making the fantasy incomplete? That’s what it is for me. I’m what you call happysad about how Dark Rangers were implemented. I would have much preferred a Darkfallen allied race.

3 Likes

Vol’jin would’ve won. Vol’jin is control while Garrosh is uncontrolled.

heeeee i can be a haaaa darkfallenn heheh sanlayn vampire and drink loads of blood hehe haha all the world is my oyster.