San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

It doesn’t help, that’s for sure. I thought the void would be a fun tie in with the boss in the blood elf heritage weapon quest… but something isn’t clicking.

Or it could be that I just really want that goblin warrior.

Oh well. Until nightborn and/or death knights get the look, I’ll just enjoy other people’s spoopy elves.

2 Likes

ngl. giga toxic atm. Everytime i think about what we got vs what we wanted gets my blood boiling.
1 eye tint.
1 skin ton tint.
2 faces.
nice. gj blizz.

3 Likes

The optimist in me says that it can just be the beginning… and now that the flood gates are open, a bit more could be in order easily.

4 Likes

idk man im glass half empty.
i see how long it took for highelves to get what they wanted. and they didnt even get what they truly wanted

2 Likes

Some of it did happen, though, and Blizzard is finally slowly rolling on customizations.

So it’s a good time to remind them of what we like.

2 Likes

idk if we where being subtle before or something but we have been clearly dropping obvious hints at what we wanted/want.
its just them not doing the job.

Probably. He should take Broll and Valeera with him.

1 Like

Appears DF is up for purchase but no new races. I’m out till DF launches because the dragon race, the uninspired talent tree and the new class aren’t good enough incentives to preorder for me. I have about 23 hours left so probably see you guys/gals at DF release.

+1 Playable San’layn for the Horde.

10 Likes

See you down the road… hopefully with a fangly blood elf of some sort.

7 Likes

I am so sorry everyone. What a disapointing pre-purchase/bonus.

4 Likes

It’s still possible for them to release something during the Prepatch that’s separate from the Preorder.

4 Likes

Decided to give my Priest a Darkfallen makeover!

Now if only I could make all her spells red…

16 Likes

Been using the DF pre-order wings as mini San’layn wings.

19 Likes

Yeah. I wanted to play a spooky, creepy vampire elf with lots of customizations, like that video in the opening post, but we get one skin/eye combo and they wash their hands of it. Not that I’m not happy we got something, I am, but also I’m so tired of the bare minimum.

12 Likes

Nice. Very sweet look. I had almost considered buying the pre-order, but the only thing I would want are the wings and it aint worth all that for just them.

3 Likes

That works really well!

4 Likes

Yeah, I hate how it’s constantly just the bare minimum for things like these. Like after years of the Dark Ranger customizations not being available to players, they just ticked the box… and even then, they kept the eye color and skin color attached to each other. :roll_eyes: (plus, they didn’t even do it for Nightborne!!)
Tbh I do still have hope that they’ll add more Darkfallen customization (+ other subrace customizations) but it gets really tiring saying “I hope they add x” for years and years, yknow?

7 Likes

Looking good! I still don’t plan to pre-order. I might attempt a new toon at some point but I’m not sure. Maybe I should really look at DF talents, I haven’t looked in depth yet.

3 Likes

Any one tried V Rising?

Been playing it a fair bit lately and it has a bunch of little things that make me think of WoW. Even the spell schools are the ones blood knights have, along with chaos and illusion.

Based my character off my blood elf death knight, who’d be race changed into a san’layn in a heart beat.

Playing it just makes me wish they’d add San’layn a lot more.
Even has transforms that’d work very well as a San’layn druid :smiley:

It’s been a fun time.

2 Likes

I started playing it, but then went back to playing WoW so I can get some stuff caught up before pre-patch. But I plan on getting back there sometime later.

1 Like