San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Too bad. I’m going to ask for what I want added into the game. Meanwhile, you’re going on ignore. I suggest you mute this thread if it offends you so much.

8 Likes

Srs though, what other MMO has 4 differen’t versions of the elf race. You have so many more customization options on your elfs than any other player does for their race. And now you want Blizzard to allocate their resources on giving you more.

Not gonna lie. I was upset we got Zandalari before Forest Trolls. Blizz . . . come on man . . . come on.

Collateral damage. Orc don’t know own strength.

Orc sad. :frowning:

Holds two nice elves he injured

Me no cry. Me allergic to emotions that’s all. :cry:

2 Likes

The forsaken race even lacks a customization for upright like Orcs got but you want an undead elf race before a player even gets that.

Bold of you to assume current writers know about old lore.

1 Like

Everyone in the Elder Scrolls games that aren’t human, khajiit, or argonian are elves or half elves. Even the orcs and dwarves there are elf species!

3 Likes

The MMO Elder Scrolls Online only has 3 elf races (High Elf, Wood Elf, Dark Elf). WoW already has more with 4, and OP wants 5.

TES Orcs (Orsimer) are elves. Bretons are half elf.

3 Likes

Ok, but I typed MMO’s and that is what you replied to. In WoW, 4 different elf races to choose from with blood/night elf having the highest customization options and now dark ranger customizations, heritage armor, weapons, etc. I don’t see why Blizzard should spend my money allocating their resources for now a 5th elf race when they can spend it towards adding more customizations for other races that are currently lacking.

Blizzard made 4-7 ish human races. You’ll live.

2 Likes

To be fair, we should’ve gotten Ogres before any of these races except maybe Goblins but it is ultimately up to Blizz and we’ve seen how that goes. Other races have also been neglected but again, it’s Blizz’s fault.

And do you go into the HE thread and say the same thing because HE’s would be yet another elf race. Just saying. If you don’t want more elf races you should be in every last one of those threads voicing your opinion and not just one. Not sure if you have done that or not but if you haven’t then you come off one sided.

Plus, this is a thread about what some players want whether you agree with it or not. It is just their opinions and wants. I am not an elf fan but the San’layn are appealing in a way and I am all for players getting whichever AR they like to be playable.

Thanks for voicing your opinion and not being overly toxic about it. That goes a lot further then just coming into a thread spitting venom.

To each their own.

Sidenote: I personally think we should never have gotten reskins. We should’ve gotten more unique and varied races instead of another orc race, another elf race, another troll race, another dwarf race, etc…

1 Like

No one is talking about humans, the discussion is elfs and I believe OP will live with 4 versions of them.

So, I haven’t been keeping up with this thread and this might have been said a million times by now but…

It’s starting to look like we might be getting San’layn customization options. Maybe I’m just being overly optimistic, but reading into a new 9.2.5 quest, it overtly states that new San’layn are being created or were created, and who knows, maybe they’ll eventually need a new home. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree. We should have.

2 Likes

You are a human it’s something you care about. We care about all sorts of races including elves. If you do not like that I suggest going somewhere else. You already your made your point with the comment. No need to linger.

2 Likes

Don’t tell me what I care about and I have an alt for every race.

So do I. But I am not saying we don’t need more elves, in a vampire elf thread.

2 Likes

Orcs and Breton are both playable in ESO though…

2 Likes

Compared to other races in the games, yes 4 different versions of an elf and its customizations is enough and more than any MMO out there already. I would like Blizzard to spend their resources on making new races like Ogres and adding more customizations to other races that are lacking, like the undead race already in the game, the forsaken.

Then go support those threads. No need to stink up this one.

2 Likes