San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

They did update the portals though. Nice to get those back!

2 Likes

Well I logged off my orc dk to do the new stuff and game is like “naw fam no logging inf or you”

yea these are not real dark rangers. blizz just lazily added 1 eye/skin color option to all elves and slapped on the “dark ranger” label.

3 Likes

Not all elves.

While VEs receiving updates in a patch that brought us Dark Ranger options makes no sense, they for some reason stopped w VEs and left NB out.

my guess is neither should have them but blizz knew void elves would throw a fit like they usually do

1 Like

Would not be an issue if the eyes were not paired with the skins, or if they just gave DK skins to everyone and unpaired the eyes. They gave our hair colors after all, so… They can give us different eye colors FINALLY in exchange.

Like, they are working toward more diversity. It makes me really sad that my friends can’t make the vampires or Dark Rangers they want now because it’s stuck to one singular skin. When it shouldn’t be.

3 Likes

There are so many blood elves trying to do the quests on Wyrmrest that I can’t do my quests.

Or even play around. The temptation to make my baby night elf monk a darkfallen is kicking in.

And like I said above, locking it to one skin tone is awful because it’s going to be like when the night elf eyes first came out and everyone looked like siblings. I hope that nonsense goes away – obviously blood elves can change eye colors, so they’ve fixed the faces for that.

2 Likes

Okay I said I would @ you when I got onto the forums again so I am, I still feel weird having a male Naughtymoon but yeah, here’s me currently. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You look awesome! I really love the look :smiley: Though you look awesome in general ^^

1 Like

I really like the new skintone with the pale blue hair blood elves have. Very ethereal and yet sinister.

…It could really use some red tattoos though. I’mjustsayin’

2 Likes

This would be so neat. I’d love to see this happen. I should add it to the top post actually, haha.

1 Like

One of my ongoing complaints about WoW is that for a game with a fairly in depth magic rune system, they’re criminally underutilized.

But for real, every race should have tattoos and scars riffing on appropriate themes. And for magical elves… Well, I have Rommath envy at the moment anyway, but I really like his arm tattoos.

3 Likes

Congratulations on the transition to undeath and manliness.

1 Like

Yeah, and another solution is to make some tattoo shirts. Then all races could use them. There is some gear that actually have like… ‘tattoos’ with them, the mog itself, rather. So tattoo shirts would be really neat, I feel.

I can’t think of my example right now, but I know there is such a piece of gear from Island Expeditions.

3 Likes

I managed to get all the quests done and I’m pleased with the results. The Darkfallen customizations are wonderful. It would be nice if we had more skin tones but I’m not complaining.

4 Likes

That’s funny. Tattoos in the game for any npc using the standard playable race model was actually them wearing a shirt with most of the texture invisible except for the “tattoo” thing.

2 Likes

I see a lot of feedback about the skin so I really am hoping they listen to that at least, for sure.

5 Likes

LOL he couldn’t even troll/be mean correctly :sob: I’m dead

2 Likes

HES HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT omg these customizations look so good on male Belfs :sob:

1 Like

He’s a very angry man.

1 Like