San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

THEYRE REBUILDING BRILL I AM SO HAPPY OMGERD!

complete sentance.

2 Likes

I have no idea, tbh. And Proudmoore is pretty much dying right now (not sure about other servers) so I can’t just check multiple toons haha. I’m lucky if I can log into one. x_X

Fair enough :hugs:

Also it took me a second to realize you meant the server being up lol, I thought it was a side comment about Proudmoore as a server dying lol I was like oh no not my Alliance realm I haven’t played Alliance in a minute but last I checked it was populated

Also your character updated but looks … like a bug might have occurred

Oh no, the servers have been dying for like 2 hours, I just logged out cause it’s too annoying. Like, it took me 30 minutes to hearth to Dalaran to buy the Dark Ranger mog lol.

And yea, void elf using the dark ranger skin tone doesn’t seem to have textures on the armory. Which is why I’m curious if it void elves getting the option is a bug, or just a last minute addition to void elves. Cause Blood Elves (and I assume Night Elves, but havent seen one) look normal.

WAIT MY VELF HUNTER CAN HAS RED EYES TOO ?!?!? Sorry I just got off of work !!!

It looks like you just need to be 60. There might be other requirements, but I took an alt there that’s 60, skipped most of SL, and hasn’t finished the ZM questline for the Unity belt. Calia had the quest so it doesn’t seem like the requirements are much.

Checked with a 51 that’s still leveling and the quests were not there.

Here is my warlock. (He too is a San’layn, surprise surprise)

14 Likes

my fresh 60 was able to do it.

1 Like

It really is a weird system.

How many characters do you think you’re going to end up turning into Darkfallen?

1 Like

He looks really good and I am out of likes.

And back from my meeting, though it seems like most of my riddles have been answered.

1 Like

The no new voice lines make me sad. I want my darkfallen to say FOR THE FORSAKEN!

3 Likes

Too many to count right now, but there’s TONS of characters I have as Darkfallen :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s my monk. Blood Queen Vio’thel.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899286721034858506/981426130588426280/WoWScrnShot_053122_235618.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899286721034858506/981426130923958312/WoWScrnShot_060122_001508.jpg

9 Likes

I wish we could’ve gotten more than 1 undead skin tone and one shade of red eyes. If you count darkfallen as a subrace (like wilhammer) it has the least customisation options at of all of them. I guess sand trolls also only get one skin tone but they get many eye colors.

5 Likes

It was fun killing that San’layn guy.

1 Like

They should 100% unpair those skins, argh ><

6 Likes

I got lucky enough to find out that I hadn’t spent all my honor on my max level hunter (also a dwarf; don’t judge me), so I have her kitted out.

Realistically, it’s been a long day, so I’ll go chasing the dark ranger uniform on her tomorrow and do the Dark Iron pickup sticks. Right now I’m just doing the blood elf heritage quest and quite enjoying Rommath’s voice, honestly. I think his voice actor has gotten better, but it’s pretty cool all told. I also like our scene chewing bad guy. But I’d like him more if I could STEAL HIS LOOK.

1 Like

Blizzard gives us playable dark rangers but… NOT REALLY. Cuz dark rangers always dual wield melee and blizzard has been super anti letting hunters dual wield for literally no reason other than removing player agency. Because the stealthy assasin nature of them I know many who RP dark rangers as rogue. Most of their npcs wear leather too making it difficult to make a good mog for them. We have this one now which is nice. Is black arrow still gone? ironic that we lost that. Honestly this set should be for rogues and hunters as dark rangers are kind of a combo.

2 Likes

Well that’s good to know thanks

1 Like

That cutscene made me so proud to be forsaken.

I love the idea about forsaken. The found family. It resonates with me.

The forsaken share their burdens and pain. They share in their suffering at the idea of a better tomorrow. It’s beautiful in a dark way.

aaa getting emotional over a video game.

2 Likes

So… you still cannot under the undercity. People have taken refuge in small parts of the over city. It seems Zindormi or w/e who allows you to travel back in time is gone as well. Either this is a mistake or is indicitive of a plan to fully repair Lorderan/undercity as a full fledged city in 10.0. This also fits with the theory that teldrassil will be regrow with the magic seed Tyrande got.

1 Like