San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Sad thing is that void elves look better with the skin tones with the darker hair colors and hairstyles : /. My two void elves look way better then my blood elf.

I think you’re just anti Velf.

Go for a soda.

4 Likes

Now there’s only a few more things to really make them rock – fangs, hair, ears, eyes unlocked from skin…

And by golly it’s worth requesting.

I feel like I’m not anti BE that’s for sure.

You drink soda? :grimacing: I mean you do you.

Not sure what this reply means though if I am honest, so forgive the confusion.

Finally! My Hunter is as he should be!

13 Likes

I want to take a screenshot of my priest and use Narcissus but I’m not sure if it can get you banned… I don’t have said addon yet.

Your VE looks interesting for sure

That’s a Belf my guy.

4 Likes

Just finished the quest.

They specifically mention some of the Undead Kaldorie rejoining but nothing about Void Elves.

This just came out of nowhere…

My like allowance is spent today.

But this exactly.

We literally have undead elves, now we can ask for more variety for them.

San’layn need

• Batlike Ears
  • Fangs
  • Maybe Claws
  • Maybe Dark Eyes

at minimum.

The can be supported by

• New Haircuts
  • Darker Jewelry options
  • Dark Makeup
7 Likes

I have seen blizzard share some pics of players using that addon on there social media pages from some wow groups I follow. This one guy uses it all the time and occasnionally gets featured in wow related posts.

I don’t think it would get you banned? I wouldn’t understand why you would?

Something interesting to note with the questline is the new Desolate Council reforms. Calia also mentions accepting all undead, no matter what they are or where they came from.

I meant to take a screenshot of it but was multitasking and had already accepted the quest. And of course I can’t find it on Wowhead.

Anyway, just something interesting to consider. If I find the exact text, I’ll be sure to share it here. :wine_glass::bat:

1 Like

Must be Horde-only.

That’s the full dialogue from the post-Desolate Council, from Prat.

I don’t remember seeing it in the quest dialogue either, but Calia has different dialogue for Horde vs Alliance, cause she knows the Alliance are pretending to be Horde lol. Velonara has separate dialogue after this as well, saying she knows who we are and thanks us for the help, and tells us some of the undead Kal’dorei wish to rejoin the Alliance, but have been afraid to try, but she won’t stop them if we accept them.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the issue… with it just being customisation. No voice, no racial, nothing really. No new flirts/sillies. Nothing about them being undead. It’s purely aethetics.

1 Like

It was in the quest completion dialogue window where you go to finish the quest by talking to Calia after that mention of the Desolate Council being reformed. Really kicking myself for not taking a screenshot of it, as it’s kinda important.

I’ll see if I can find it somewhere so I can paste the completion text. :wine_glass::bat:

Same :frowning:

My “Dark Ranger” has been an undead for so long. Going to take time to adjust, and not be able to use cannibalism :'c

All in all I’m happy enough just to have it. Would have been better if Belves got the better cut: voice, racial, animation changes for hunters that make your arrows look shadowy.

But this is a San’layn thread so I will poke in again to say that they deserve to be their own race more than DR do. Belf racials will not cut it to convey the fantasy.

1 Like

If it’s from the quest dialogue, it’ll be on wowhead once the database updates to include new quests from the patch.

As the quests were encrypted/not on the PTR, it’ll take a bit longer than usual.

1 Like

As a super mega forsaken fan especially as them not being the baddies I actually love this. I am so glad they didn’t force the “pale lady” queen of lorderon on us. No one wanted it. In fact majority of forsaken fans were against it. I don’t mind her existing and being a part of the horde/forsaken but I do not want her as supreme leader of the undead as she simply cannot relate to the majority. She can bring her voice which I believe is valuable especially with strengthening friendly ties to the alliance. If we were to ever get one ruler I’d vote Lilian Voss in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Okay I finally figured it out. So here is my San’layn shadow priest. (He is a Blood Elf.)

12 Likes

Can one skip most of SL and do the quest or do we need to be like at some point to trigger it