San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Yeah that is majorly glaring, especially since NE DKs can use their Night Warrior stuff.

There wouldn’t be an issues regarding what elves could get it if all elves got it but they’re specifically excluding Nightborne is a major wtf situation.

1 Like

all of this.

Yes, I, a gay man who is wearing pearls and a gold chain right now and has double pierced earrings with dangly gold pendants swinging from them, intentionally didn’t ask for males to get jewlery :roll_eyes:

Or maybe I just assumed most people would know I want it for both genders considering I didn’t specify for only females

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, I can’t access the warlock I’ve been trying to for over an hour now, so I guess I’ll try my priest :frowning:

Ive been logged out 3 times basically! I am giving up and going to the gym for 2 hours, hope the servers work when I am back. I wanna see what these look like with Venthyr mogs so bad!

What toon are you going to use them on since you can’t on your DK rn? (which is so so so ridiculous lol…)

ooof. :frowning:

Though the gesture is nice, this implementation is certainly a big letdown compared to a full featured race like, say, Qualia’s concept:
What San’layn character creation might look like - YouTube

I don’t know if I’m being reactionary, but my gut feeling is to chuck today’s additions in the growing pile of “you think you want this, but here’s that instead” monkey paws from Blizzard.

3 Likes

For anyone who has made a Blood/Void/Night Elf Dark Hunter character, could I ask you to confirm if the voices have been altered at all?

Since it’s a customization race, at best I’d assume they’d have something like the Death Knight voice filter on them as opposed to new voice lines. Otherwise, if they’re exactly the same voices, I’d find that a bit disappointing.

Thank you in advance! :wine_glass::bat:

OMG I’ve never seen that video!

That NEEDS to be a Horde AR asap wth!

Blizz should honestly just pay her, take her work, and refine it

1 Like

It is only available for the female model.

So to ask for more jewelry and not specify to open it up for guys is a huge glaring oversight.

I have quite a few toons to be honest, on my account with my DK I have my lock and priest. I will get a screenshot of my priest at least. So I found out… my warlock is stuck. Yep. Like, in Zandalar. The server crashed while I was trying to log into it. I could get on my priest, but not him…

sigh ><

Agreed entirely. I’m glad there’s a video for that now. I took mine down. People can refer to that for the ideas. Qualia made it for the community.

On the bright side, they could expand the options now. We have a foothold where we had nothing before, so now we have a much stronger argument for expansion on this customization.

I saw a Pally in Brill earlier named Falynn

2 Likes

Yeah my first attempt was actually looking for yours at the top of the thread, but I couldn’t find it anymore. :wink:

Not me but close, haha.

Yeah sorry about that! I stripped my video, OCs, and blog post from the thread due to drama. Long story short, I just want to be left alone by said drama now. I’ve moved on. That said, I still likely won’t restore the video though. I might post that one on the top of the thread though.

Doesn’t have my passion in it cause I talk-tubed a bit and had fun, but eh. Straight to the point is also good.

No altered voice for belves (which guts me). I haven’t tried on my nelf, but velf remains the only one with reverb. They could have just toggled the dk voice for belves…

2 Likes

No change on the audio with my blood elf rogue. I am dissapointed though it’s just the one skin tone. By blood elf uses a dark brown skin color. Now he is so pale… such a dramatic change.

Anyway I hope they decouple these customizations. Seeing as death knights get to use fresh skin tones as undead. And there is just one undead skin tone, which could be a bit more inclusive imo.

1 Like

You know, if I spoke this way to you or anyone else I would be flagged because I think we’ve all seen how that goes down from a lot of HE fans, yet I don’t feel the need to anyways, I am just pointing out that you chose to speak this way and write this post, and it’s not appreciated and I hope in the future you do better and argue in good faith.

:hugs:

6 Likes

Well it’s…halfway there I guess. But Darkrangers aren’t the same as San’layn.

Zombie elf does not equal vampire elf.

4 Likes

100% why we’re not stopping. In fact, this is a foothold for us now. Our arguments are stronger than ever.

5 Likes

Blizzard: good point adds San’layn AR recruitment quest for Umbric and Alleria