San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

This is no victory of mine. I never asked for this. But if you wish to continue wallowing in bitterness, that’s your choice. I made the effort to not be a jerk.

3 Likes

I love how much Alliance players dramatise the roughly one year at the end of WoD and start of Legion where Horde had stronger racials.

5 Likes

There is nothing that will convince him that you are showing proper sportsmanship while he’s not.

1 Like

I wish it weren’t true but it certainly seems that way. I can at least say I tried.

3 Likes

As opposed to behavior when asking for BEs to lose visual uniqueness originally? I don’t get this statement.

It seems to be continued loss of visual uniqueness, so it would be a win for that crowd.

Seems to make moot your follow up point, but no I am not bitter I just disagree w stances you have that have lead Blizzard to continuing the same sentiment that originally got you what you wanted to BEs detriment in the first place. Thats all.

1 Like

I just hope they expand this customization now. And add vampyr stuff, like I said in the beginning thread. Or make an Allied Race. To be honest, I don’t care so much that void elves got it, or night elves. I’m fine with it. I do want more unique customization for Blood Elves, though.

What is annoying is that Nightborne did not get it, but Alliance got 2 undead elves. It really isn’t cool. Hopefully they take feedback and add it to them too.

Along with listening to folks who want it expanded. Like, yes, it’s awesome we got Dark Ranger stuff. An undead skin and red eyes. It’s bare, BARE minimum, if we’re going to be completely honest, but it is indeed a foothold.

Those of us who want playable vampyr can’t let this go. We now have a foothold, and as we’ve seen in lore, there’s much more that can be added. Obviously Blizzard knows by now customization is a hot topic.

Now, we have groundwork to ask for things relating to undead elves. We didn’t have it before.

For gods’ sakes though, they need to untie the red eyes and skin.

10 Likes

I don’t wanna speak over anyone bc this hasn’t been my center of interest for a while, but I’d love to see:

• Eye and skin color separated
  • DKs get them
  • Darker red eye option, and white/less grey skin option
  • NB get customization
  • More gothic jewlery and colors to match

AND JUST GIVE US ALL TATTOOS ALREADY PLZ :sob:

7 Likes

Except Horde had the better racials since Wrath and the Alliance ones were nerfed heavily, we usually only had one good racial at a time compare to the Horde having three to four.

Should we bring up Cata where the Alliance lost whole questing zones?

How about the lore being retconned to even GIVE the Horde Blood Elves?

You’re trying to play victim over some customization my guy, was it stupid for Blizzard to give it Velves? Yes but it happened.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a giant fan of jewelry (well, at least what blood elves got) and firmly believe jewelry should be shared across all races. However, yes, I agree, there should be designs in place since they’ve already opened that can of worms. Of more gothic stuff. Would be nice.

4 Likes

More jewelry means nothing if guys can’t also use it, and seems very interesting to leave that out of the request.

3 Likes

The Alliance have more Dark Rangers than Horde. Let that sink in.

Leave it to Blizzard to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

2 Likes

Yeah, men should 100% get the jewelry, I agree. And we should get facial jewelry.

5 Likes

So here’s how I see it. You can either 1. Just deal with whatever is implemented into this game, and witness people playing as dark ranger in VE/NE for Alliance side, while there are BElfs with dark ranger, not uniquely separate from VElves. 2. You can post a thread about you not liking where this direction of the game is going like everyone else rather than attacking someone else who has done you no wrong. or 3. You don’t like Blizzard’s business, you don’t want to do any further business by just quitting the game like many other players do.

2 Likes

We need the clawed rings that cover most of the finger, they’re cool, and we already have the models on some of the armor sets, like the Nzoth PVP gear.

1 Like

I’m more annoyed that DK don’t get it and the skins are not separate from the eyes, to be honest. But yeah, that is super annoying. They should have worked to give it to Nightborne.

5 Likes

It would have been such a nice win for BEs if it was just NEs/BEs.

VEs have now been in the core race patch that saw BEs lose visual uniqueness for their second visual theme.

The AR patch where you’d think ARs that didn’t get stuff would be worked on but there they were again.

The patch about Dark Rangers you’d think Blizzard would let BEs have a win / options that weren’t immediately ported over to people who have always argued against BEs having anything unique.

2 Likes

I want Piercings for my Nelf so badly.

Honestly more ear options in general would be nice.

1 Like

Yeah, ripped ears too, (night elves have these but more variants, why not). I also really want eyebrow options for Blood Elves .-.

7 Likes

I agree with DK but DH literally don’t have eyes. Those “Fel eyes” aren’t eyes. They’re your empty eyesockets glowing with fel energies.

The fact that eyebrow options aren’t a thing for them yet is sad.

1 Like