San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

And druids. It’s on night elf druids, so essentially undead druids are also confirmed.

Yeah I’ll try that, hopefully it’ll work :confused:

Someone’s tried it on a DH and it has not worked, right?

1 Like

Read the whole thing, and maybe some of the context.

I don’t have enough time left for the blood elf heritage armor, so I’m checking if the mog is unlocked from Trueshot or if I do have to roll a hunter through the quest – it’s fairly short, so that doesn’t seem prohibitive.

1 Like

Hey ya’ll, what’s going on in this thread?

1 Like

But you haven’t commented on the fact I also said

So you acknowledge that as true, hence why my skepticism.

1 Like

Vorath getting put down. Another San’layn destroyed.

2 Likes

Oh, shoot. I’ll do that next.

I think my blood elf demon hunter is by a barber.

1 Like

In this case, I find it acceptable for Nightborne left out of Dark Ranger customization, considering that Nightborne have nothing to do with that identity.

I’m also of the opinion that Void Elves shouldn’t have received the Dark Ranger customization, either, but that’s not my call.

2 Likes

In all honesty I wonder if there’s a bug going on, there’s being lazy and then there’s actively screwing up.

Why are the eyes and skin locked together to begin with when the eyes and skin aren’t locked together normally?

Also Blood Elves and Night elves can get it yeah, makes sense.

Void Elves can… for some reason, okay???

… But Nightborne can’t?

This isn’t making sense.

8 Likes

VEs shouldn’t have.

But they did, so on principle they should have included NB imo. Even if it was as weak reasoning as “Sylvanas must have raised some in BFA” or something.

How they fumbled an easy win for BEs I have no idea.

2 Likes

I really hope it’s a bug, yeah.

I actually forgot completely how to submit a bug report, though. :confused:

2 Likes

Lan, if you haven’t seen me ever root for blood elves to get some new customization, all I can say is even in this thread, you’re doing some extremely selective reading of my posts.

Also, I crashed Trueshot, so my experiment is delayed.

Also yeah, like if Night Elves and Void Elves got it, Nightborne should have too.

4 Likes

The Nightborne don’t have eye colors besides the default one, so it would be weird for the first eye color addition to be…red eyes.

1 Like

Red eyes would make Nightborne look even more like Drow ripoff though I can see not wanting to poke the WOTC bear.

1 Like

Very true.

But still on principle VEs make no sense, so NB shouldn’t have been left out either.

Especially since essentially it equates to 2 alliance races getting a Horde group, while only 1 Horde race gets the options … on a Horde group / subfaction

Also they seem to be tying the red eyes to undead skin, so it woulda probably been the same for NB

4 Likes

They should honestly fix that tbh. And uncouple them from the skin tones probably. Like dks get the choice of fresh skin options…

Just more untested stuff. But at least we can for most classes.

3 Likes

Well, I was going to check demon hunters

Until I could no longer load…

1 Like

Elves is elves! If they don’t get the red eyes, the achievement text should be changed.

I also suspect the entire Legion hamster died on Wyrmrest Accord, so I may have to cancel my reporting. And snag the other new stuff when I get back. Hmph.

2 Likes

I’m stuck in Brill I can’t hearth out : /

1 Like

OH NO!

All our hamsters!

Too many elves!

1 Like