San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

I’m going to be 100% honest with you, I think they only gave it to the Void Elves due to it being such an easy thing for them to do.

3 Likes

DUDE I KNOW. All the female nelf faces are smoothed and that makes me so mad. I loved face #6 for years because it looked angry/not as “pretty” as the others and now it’s just… samey

Some of the other faces had like their brow furrowed/wrinkles and now its alll smooth

2 Likes

Ehh at least I can make my void elves look darkfallen which is nice for my monk. Although I was planning to swap him to lightforged when they can finally be monks.

Sad that the night elf undead didn’t stay on horde or given customization options for the nightborne to rp with though (for me).

2 Likes

100% will firmly say they should untie the skin & eyes.

6 Likes

Ya they honestly could’ve given the option to the Nightborne, lord knows they need more eye color options.

5 Likes

Oh 1000% percent.

2 Likes

Not to mention, they are trying to expand diversity, and then… this…? Tied to a specific skin like that? They should unlock DK skin for everyone too and all, like… come on. And let them have red eyes with them.

2 Likes

The night elf eyes were tied to skin until fairly recently, so hopefully.

…I just finished, and I can confirm the skin tone unlocked on my paladin. Also on my void elf and a regular night elf, but not on the night elf death knight.

It… Looks like I’ll need to do the questline on a hunter to get access to the armor for all my hunters, which is annoying. Ditto for the title. I suppose I’ll figure out where to go for the blood elf heritage weapons next.

2 Likes

Absolutely bonkers that druids and paladins get undead skins with red eyes before Death Knights.

10 Likes

I have my doubts

1 Like

That’s both awesome news and depressing news! As customisation versus allied race they won’t get their own unique armor or racials. But it’ll make RP a bit easier I guess. Honestly should’ve been an option from the get guy. Logic would indicate that undead elves outnumber blood elves and they’re a major part of the forsaken. But without trp and on the forums we won’t be able to be seen as forsaken or san’layn. Still it’s something.

2 Likes

Blizzard is rather rigid with customization sometimes.

2 Likes

Press X to doubt.

But as usual, my nefarious agenda remains more customization for everyone, MUAHAHA!

…But for real, unlock those red eyes for DKs what in the Sam Hill

2 Likes

I guess there’s nothing to resubscribe for.

2 Likes

It’s going to be SUPER weird with darkfallen paladins running around.

Well I guess that means forsaken paladins confirmed. As dark rangers are literally forsaken.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen you root for BEs to have a win, so VEs somehow benefitting from this seems on par w something you’re fine w

:thinking:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, Ikniq looked good enough with the red eyes and red hair that I was actually tempted for a minute.

But it reaalllllly doesn’t work for me. For that character.

That’s about Nightborn.

…Because the achievement says “unlocked for elves” and yet an elf is left out.

Hence the “fancy”. Void elves are a lot of things, but they aren’t fancy.

3 Likes

Mhm convenient it also doubles for VEs who are locked w red eyes to undead skin, but I figured thats what you were asking for.

1 Like

Maybe it’s an oversight on their end? Put it in Bug Report section?

3 Likes