San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Don’t think this is much of importance, but a cut scene of Anduin and Sylvanas is up in the following link:

:wine_glass::bat:

In Oribos as a L60 character, there should be a yellow ! on your map with the table where you switch covenants are. The quest should read "Call to Lordaeron" and starts from Calia. I think it’s for both Horde and Alliance characters. :wine_glass::bat:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I mean, I’d use red eyes on Ashfall, too.

…Well, for a bit. She looks really good with night warrior eyes.

When are BEs getting Void customization options?

Why do VEs have three visually distinct themes now? I mean outside of people like yourself petitioning for BEs to lose visual uniqueness previously for VEs second visual theme.

It’s not clear why VEs would benefit from this as well. At best NEs maybe.

But also why does Alliance now have 2 races that have a Horde group options. Dark Rangers are a Horde group.

Again at best NEs and BEs if they had to have an Alliance equivalent.

3 Likes

Appears to be.

1 Like

The Calia and Lilian Voss cinematic is also up now:

:wine_glass::bat:

So we’re saying Paladins & druids can get red eyes on an undead skin

But

not

Death

Knights

Blizzard…

11 Likes

It really is just an eye color and a skin color and a washed-out set. Wow.

1 Like

I dunno. Take it up with Blizzard.

It’s certainly not something I was shooting for.

They are 100% going to say “we gave you what you begged for so shut up” which is so annoying…

So is Undercity open and available for Horde to go back to now in-game? Might be worth exploring to see what all has changed if so. :wine_glass::bat:

Why not? Who made the rule that they can’t? :thinking:

2 Likes

So can anyone confirm the skin is tied to the eyes? I’m confused now >< Like you can’t use them separately?

1 Like

Skin is tied to eyes, yep. The faces are also weird. Like, face number 3 on a female belf doesn’t have the freckles. Seems to only change the geometry of the face.

1 Like

Will try to confirm soon

1 Like

Ugh that is a major shame. Well, hopefully they’ll untie it, like we said. Sorry, got questions that got me super confused.

In other disappointing news, after completing the Dark Iron Dwarf quests and unlocking the weapon trasnmogs, the transmogs are only available on level 50 characters. Don’t know about Blood Elves though.

Bit of a mixed bag so far.

3 Likes

I don’t want to hear alliance say horde bias again. That’s two races that got customization of undead elves… : /

12 Likes