San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Starts with Calia in Oribos by the table.

You can be a fresh 60 dinged last night with precisely no progress made to pick it up.

However, I HIGHLY suggest if you are that fresh 60, you set your hearth someplace reasonable. …Now excuse me while I fly all over creation.

2 Likes

DARN IT YOU BEAT ME TOO! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT everyone is beating me today ;-;

2 Likes

IT WAS IN BETWEEN FLYING MANUALLY BECAUSE I LEVELED IKNIQ THROUGH BATTLEGROUNDS AND RANDOM DUNGEONS ENTIRELY SO HER BLOODY HEARTH IS STILL BLOODY TRANQUILLEN BECAUSE I AM DUMB.

…At least it’s very scenic.

2 Likes

Just did the quests, Night Elves and Void Elves both get the customization.

4 Likes

ARE THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE NOW?!

Sorry for screaming y’all, I’m just so excited.

1 Like

…Do… Do nightborne?

1 Like

YAY I’m so so so glad Nelves get it too! <33

2 Likes

Nope they do not.

Unfortunately, the red eyes are only usable on the new skin color.

What? No nightborne? :confused:

Death Knights? Any Class?

Poor Nightborn. Left out of everything.

Though that would absolutely make no sense… But I’m not clear on the void elf rationale (besides “It’s incredibly easy to do and Blizzard loves things that are lazy”). But they’re elves! It’s on the achievement text! Red eyed fancy blue elves WHEN BLIZZARD

Oof, that sucks, hopefully they separate them eventually!

Looks like not on DKs

Aren’t the night elf eyes separate now too? It’s a shame they’re not separate for this stuff yet. Indeed, hope it’s separated.

And just like that my excitement dies a little :confused: Night Warriors can use theirs…

Oh, that’s my first major BOOOOOOOOO right there.

All I can say is, let’s hope Blizzard expands it.

Yep, adding it to the thread head :sob:

I feel like I let ya’ll down and I’m sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay I think I’ll get my point across with that

Nah it’s okay. I’m assuming it’s on the other classes though?

2 Likes

Can we start the quest yet? If so, where?