San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

I would love to see the character limit increased.
I have so many old characters lying around.

Just can’t bring myself to delete some of them.

5 Likes

Okay, I updated the thread! What does everyone think?

More ideas needed there?

I’m being lazy and don’t have pictures because I’m lazy.

6 Likes

I have four accounts for a reason.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Just saying?

Those eyes better be available on Death Knights… >.>

ALTHOUGH I would feel really bad for those who are not getting it today… Like non-elves.

8 Likes

Would be unfortunate if Death Knights were barred from having red eyes.

Blood is one of their specs, for crying out loud.

8 Likes

That, and Night Elf Night Warrior can be used on Death Knights.

9 Likes

As someone that only plays Warlocks, I think Death Knights should have access to red, green, purple, orange and black eyes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Nelf bias. Darn rotten nelves. Wait…

3 Likes

Hmm… :thinking:

Actually it would be funny if night elves got it too. Still hoping to see some nelf vampires as opposed to DRs though :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I am fully on board with nelf vampires.

3 Likes

Ok, I just wanted to clear something up with everyone here:

This thread was created a while ago on why I think the options wouldn’t work. It wasn’t a thread to go against those who wanted these options, or to say no to these options. I’m sorry if people took this the wrong way, and in a way, I congratulate everyone on who wanted these options and got these options, but the thread was never made to be against people wanted these options, it was just more of my own opinion to why I thought they didn’t work.

Wait… if Night Elves get it, they’d be Undead druids. o.o Someone confirm if there is indeed Night Elf stuff coming, because the implications are interesting.

Also… that also brings in the Blood Elf paladins possibly being Undead Paladins!

We don’t know if this is class locked, right?

3 Likes

I don’t think we know yet. Hopefully we know more soon!

1 Like

Servers are up, though I had to manually look for a new update on the Battle Net launcer for Retail WoW first. Please be sure to check if you have an update as well. Especially if there are any compatibility errors.

Oh and this must be the encrypted splash screen from before:

Should hopefully be getting more information soon since the Calia questline is live. :wine_glass::bat:

7 Likes

UGH YOU BEAT ME

I was about to link that hahaha.

But yeah, that’s a super secret splash screen :stuck_out_tongue: I wonder why they hid it? It doesn’t reveal anything, but still… They were super hush hush about the Calia stuff.

5 Likes

This was posted by Reminisce in the Dark Ranger megathread, so the following image belongs to them:

Will look for more info to report. :wine_glass::bat:

7 Likes

Heh… so… anyone know where to go to start the quest? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Should start somewhere in Oribos if the datamine for the Alliance questline is correct. I assume the criteria is L60, though I don’t know if you need to complete any campaign quests like the Zereth Mortis questline in particular. That might be it to get to the point in WoW’s story where everything is hunky dorey and Sylvanas is in the Maw while we all are all “Yub yub!” with the celebrations.

If I see anything definitive, I’ll be sure to post it.

:wine_glass::bat:

2 Likes

Well, I’ll confirm that myself in a bit, I didn’t even play 9.1.

1 Like