San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Yeah, this just popped up on Wowhead, which I reported in the Dark Ranger megathread:

Makes me feel like San’layn as their own race is still a possibility. I know I’m not quitting with playable San’layn support anytime soon. :wine_glass::bat:

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s super true. I know I shouldn’t give up completely haha, and I’ll keep our allied race ideas intact anyhow, so no worries there!

6 Likes

Lol, I loved this post just because of the double test thing, thanks for making me smile. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

YAY! I’m going to have my sexy undead elves! AND I won’t have to pay for race changes! :partying_face: :bat: :clinking_glasses:

17 Likes

So we’re thinking I shouldn’t change the main thread yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

neva give up! neva surrender!!!

3 Likes

Since the transmog is for hunters, im wondering if the customisation will be for hunters only as well

1 Like

I doubt that, it wouldn’t be a smart thing to do.

1 Like

I think it will work like this:

The customization is open to all classes from doing the Lordaeron Questline

The Hunter DR Armor Set is the reward for the Dark Ranger quest that is given in the Hunter Legion Order Hall that was datamined. “Find the Missing Dark Ranger” or whatever it was called.

2 Likes

Congratz. Better hope these customizations aren’t just single eye color and a very washed-out-looking armor set that supposedly everyone can use. And velfs are getting access to this stuff, why?

Blizz failing to do the right thing is always so funny to me lol.

5 Likes

I hope so.
Undead elves are too cool to make one class only

Then again dragons are one class only haha

1 Like

Okay here is my idea:

“San’layn/vampyr elf Customization (and Allied Race idea) Coagulated Megathread”

8 Likes

Well folks, the patch will be live soon. Just wanna say goodbye.

I’ve had a fun time here and learning how datamining works, but honestly - the forum’s community outside this thread is bad. The mmo-champion forum is just as toxic. Twitter is filled with drama between all the elf fandoms. It’s pathetic.

Take care and enjoy, y’all.

5 Likes

Makes sense, yeah. Good idea to step away. I’ve put a block and ignore on the drama myself. No longer want to be involved at all. Content with just posting ideas here and hoping for the best. Thanks for giving ideas!

6 Likes

I will always be here to support you sis. :heart: :heart: :heart:

This is sad, I for one shall miss you but take care dearie.

3 Likes

If you do have a dead elf party on Wyrmrest Accord, let me know and I’ll be there.

And I’m really looking forward to seeing y’all with red eyes soon!

4 Likes

My go to has always been swtor but I can’t stand EA so I’d rather not rn

Also like ESO and my attention span lasted until heavensward in ff but I got a little bored I’ll get back to it someday.

:hugs:

I think I still may even w the DR stuff coming :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but we will see haha

Big same. And the idea people are saying the new undead stuff is for VEs too is… odd, thats 3 visual themes for VEs when it took this long for BEs to get a second one lol? If true I kinda feel bad for Void fans considering they’ve had two HE passes and now a possible undead pass so hoping that part isn’t true. I tend to like situations that feel equal, so bringing BEs up to match VEs having two distinct visual themes would do a lot to make me content.

3 Likes

Red hair Red Eyes incoming.

7 Likes

Wanted to pop in and spread the cheer! I know it’s not San’layn, but it’s a step in the right direction. If anything it means that San’layn could stand on its own as an allied race and not compete with Dark Rangers in the future.

6 Likes

So the outfit is species agnostic?

…why don’t I have any elf hunters. I need more slots.

3 Likes