San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

I wouldn’t mind another revamp, and hopefully they fix stonetalon in the process. Plus it would be really pretty if it were updated.

6 Likes

imagine ashenvale if they made it modern. I imagine it would look wonderful.

7 Likes

I was never a fan of questing there, less so after cata. It’s a favorite visually though, but I love nelf zones.

3 Likes

yea zones quests overall are meh. maybe a revamp would change that who knows. nelf zones are great. tbh I’d want to see a gilneas and silvermoon revamp the most though. so much potential.

4 Likes

Gilneas is so wasted, it’s such a shame they put the effort in to a zone that was then abandoned.

I’d love an updated quel’thalas though. It would be cool to see them blend the blood elf and nightborne aesthetics and if they give us san’layn maybe they could have a hub in the ghostlands.

7 Likes

I’ve no idea what the Helya, I missed out on the past few days but I’m still here to support San’layn/Dark Rangers, so I can live my rp dream.

7 Likes

yea it’s a waste and the alliance canonically holds it right now as well.

yea san’layn in the ghostlands would be dope. Maybe could put some cool gothic red elven architecture structures in there as well.

San’layn for the horde :partying_face:

6 Likes

But ofc, San’layn on the Alliance would make 100% without question 0 Sense.

8 Likes

yea when it comes to san’layn I could see maybe neutral but def not alliance only.

7 Likes

I think if anything they should give belves san’layn and dark rangers, and give nelves something else maybe related to wardens or something.

8 Likes

I’d kill for warden armor :eye: :lips: :eye:

7 Likes

I’d kill for some nice Black and Red shoes.

6 Likes

So would I! I would prefer that and like priestess of the moon stuff or something instead of nelf dark rangers. Nelf vampires have some appeal to me though.

6 Likes

transmog is still unfortunately lacking in many area’s. pls gib more pink mog.

6 Likes

They should put me on the Community Council.

Everyone loves me and I would make transmog great again.

6 Likes

I want more purple ones as well! But pink would also be great!

4 Likes

As far as colour I kind of want more browns and tans tbh. As far as designs, I would really like more normal clothes. Why can’t I dress up in some olde timey breeches?

8 Likes

It’s arguably to me very weird Quel’thalas and Azuremyst are on OL map I assume that’s why we didn’t get updated in Cata

3 Likes

Give me dark rangers or give me death :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with Stonetalon? Are we talking about the burning field/trees or the whole zone?

I actually like the quests over there because you get a military rank and it kind of felt good to actually level that up as you went and got access to more gear as you did. It was a useless rank, but I wish that carried over through zones. And if the military titles weren’t used for old PvP, like Grunt, I’d love to unlock them from such quests.

And if Horde got San’layn I thought NE Worgen was mentioned as an Alliance equivalent, but I actually like the Warden idea better since I know nothing about NE Worgen so I could be wrong. Wardens though have been in the books and game so I know them.

To each their own.

3 Likes