San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Theres allot of " uwu " in it.

Darn, already bleeding.

2 Likes

Nope. Never am.

1 Like

You have put a lot of work into this. Showing support.

6 Likes

cough cough link your youtube page fallyn cough cough

1 Like

It’s on the first post silly, the models are presented in my video :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of which I really need to make some more sometime. I’ve just been so busy with college and have had a low muse. Plus I’m not sure how interested people are in lore/story videos. Granted I like show review stuff too so might delve into that.

1 Like

Seems to work well enough for Nobbel.

Do what you find fun. I’d give it a watch and a like.

1 Like

very, look you have to really pop yourself out there. WoW nedia is in a dire state for just interesting content.
hazlenuttygaming is a good example of lore, guides, and random interests that the creator has. shes doing flippin awesome with subs so i think you can edge out a market / community aswel.

4 Likes

I have just a touch above 2,000 reputation points away, from getting to be Exalted with The Nightfallen, needed to unlock the Nightborne….closest thing there is to San’layn, for the meanwhile… Lady Sylvanas would be proud of me!

2 Likes

True I just don’t want to step on the other lore YouTubers’ toes. Or do repeat content. I suppose just sharing my thoughts though could work. Many do that for various aspects of a story.

Hold on, back it up.

I am NOT eating a forsaken. They’re withered and rotten!

2 Likes

So uh… if you aren’t gonna eat that…

/scrapes Lueran’s portion onto his plate and scoots away

3 Likes

its not a mafia scenario. like " oh you wanna cut in on dis lore? ill make you sleep with the fishes " - nobble87, lore crime boss of youtube.
in all honesty, you can do what ever youd like so long as its not blatant copying. idk bro you do what you want but i see a wow youtuber in you man.

they are sweet and adorable creatures. there a horde delicacy

1 Like

I’m posting here to show support for San’layn to be a playable allied race. Yes please.

7 Likes

You are a good gnome, you will be spared of being made a victim of our unending hunger

for now at least

1 Like

I was only saying that because I’m pretty sure Taladram mentioned wanting to do so… or was it Valanar? Whatever, in any case, duly noted :stuck_out_tongue:

That image is hilarious in my head, I hope this comes up again sometime somewhere, where people can have a laugh at it. That’s perfect. :stuck_out_tongue: Also thank you for the words of encouragement, I will work on that when I have time ^^ Four science classes this semester though = YIKES.

Thanks so much for your support friend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It always starts with 1 gnome…

blood plague? started by a gnome. confirmed.
Legion invasion? Idk what the hump on guldans back is. probably his gnome overlord.
BFA burning of teldrisil? Obviously sylvanis spotted a gnome charging a death beam.

2 Likes

I DONT EVEN GET A GIF. WTF FEELING LEFT OUT MAN Q-Q

1 Like

Here’s your gif :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes