San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

They retconned it so blood elves ate fel possibly. The latest lore source says they did, but tbf it’s on the website which I would describe as a relatively soft lore source compared to say, Chronicle, the dev QnA and the WoW encyclopedia that said they didn’t.

its seriously hard to keep up with what is and isnt cannon. they seriously need a lore junky staffed 24/7

No the latest lore is not that we ate fel. It’s that we absorbed it from the crystals used to power Silvermoon.

This page was updated in SLs making it the most recent.

rock candy but fel flavored.

That’s because there were some Sindorei that did but they followed Kael. Not the player character.

It says the people of Quel’thalas, not the Sunfury.

It’s a simplified history. We play through what we did. So it’s how we know. We fed off of mana wyrms. The ones that fed off fel joined Kael and became the Felblood.

i prefer this brand over sunchips. loud bags. asserts dominance.

1 Like

I said Sunfury, not Sunfurry, wee man.

HEY. i was once a proud orc too!!!

just… sad turn of events… fox now. very sad. touchy subject.
I STILL ZUG ZUG BETTER THEN THE REST!!

well, it might not have been us directly ( debatable since we werent always able to attack a mana wyrm ) but our parents who got there lineage malformed by fel.
thus giving it to us evident by our glowing* emerald eyes
im going off old lore atleast.

According to Blizz when they gave us the gold eyes was we were just exposed. It’s just that they aren’t gonna go into all of that in a short bio on the website.

facts, they have books to sell afterall.

That’s sadly very true.

I’m actually kind of curious why you gave this answer. I just finished the audiobook, and other than the slaughter, the actual meeting between Forsaken and their human loved ones went pretty well. There were some rejections, but plenty of acceptances too. And of course the part where some tried to defect.

And “if their living family wants to reunite let them come to Orgrimmar” would still be the Forsaken being accepted, so I don’t know what you meant by that.

It is inevitable. We’re getting them as part of the pre order bonus. Some folks don’t want new elves but I’ve always wanted vampires. Blood dks is as close as we get.

But also more generally that book is not… well regarded by Forsaken fans. Besides the Forsaken just straight up forgetting about all the crap the Alliance has pulled on them over the years (they’re the Forsaken, not the Forsakers), they wrote a lot of lore about the physical state of Forsaken that just isn’t good.

The living Lordaeronians abandoned Lordaeron and rejected their family members. They should be the ones who assimilate into the much larger group (the Forsaken) who were also largely the wronged party. Not the other way around.

It’s the living Lordaeronians who owe the Forsaken an apology and should adapt to fit them, the Forsaken shouldn’t have to come begging to be let back into the club that previously rejected them when they needed help the most.

I don’t have a problem with the Forsaken getting back in touch with their living relatives, I have a problem with the Forsaken having to abandon who they are and what they believe to fit in with the living.

6 Likes

That makes sense. I think it’d also make for a far more interesting story and allow the Forsaken to keep their dignity, yeah.

Yes, finally let me have me newest character on here.

“Another new character, Rysky?”

Shuddup, I’m not easily distracted, I’m easily focused, there’s a difference… also no one told me the Wiggle Goat+ had kill sats.

… and the heartrending irony of making them a DK amused me.

2 Likes

I love how any time i make a post on a character i havent before they still send me a message saying my character is no longer on hold and can make messages again XD

2 Likes