San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Alliance should get a renewed interesting Gilneas when Quel’thalas is being updated w neither faction taking part in each other’s questing zones for obvious reasons of Gilneas being Alliance and Quel’thalas being Horde.

There doesn’t need to be some conflict to BE fans detriment bcz some random Alliance fan who posts on a Horde character keeps pushing that narrative.

9 Likes

This is true, there are many ways for blizz to do it. They are building up cosmic forces as threats. Void/Light. We just dealt with death. Dragons are connected with life. So I can see some void elves joining a void assault around holy places on Azeroth some day.

It doesn’t have to be soon. Probably like a raid on silvermoon or something. We have had raids on stormwind sort of, thunder bluff (questing), orgrimmar, Zandalar, Undercity (the battle for undercity in wotlk), defending the Exodar against demons in Legion, Kul-Tiras (dungeons). I don’t see why they wouldn’t use other cities someday. Silvermoon seems like a nice place to make a dungeon for like a Defense of Silvermoon sort of thing.

It could all lead up to a dungeon for example. Like Tazavesh that’s a broker city and it was sort of fun to fight that dragon pirate.

2 Likes

I would prefer SMC be left alone unless it’s being updated for the Horde without the Alliance involvement.

That leak (like I said) regarding an SMC warfront was not accurate, and I doubt they will do warfronts in the future with how badly they were taken. Not to mention, we’re moving away from a faction war narrative.

Logically speaking, SMC and other areas will likely not be touched. MAYBE Teld & Undercity, but as we saw with most of Blizzard’s answers, their focus is on Dragon Isles and Dracthyr. I doubt they will touch old zones and doubt even further they will touch the faction narrative strongly this next expansion.

4 Likes

And they continue pushing for conflict and story for Alliance in Quel’thalas wonderful.

2 Likes

There’s already a dungeon and a raid in Silvermoon. Thought you were done with this thread.

They have a narrative they desperately want to push for reasons that totally make them a BE fan apparently according to them

2 Likes

Also even if they play around with Northrend, I really doubt it’ll even be updated when they do. Their focus isn’t on old zones, sadly. They’ve left that and the lore behind.

2 Likes

I like the forsaken and I liked the battle for undercity. If it came back as a dungeon like in caverns of time I would love that for example.

I don’t see your point in it. There are many quests where we defend the city from invaders. Thunder bluff had some of that in the heritage armor quest for tauren against death forces, and I think for some highmountain quests too.

I would totally love a dungeon where we defend our city from invading forces. If some void elves get recruited it’s a boss fight with void elves to kill which is fun, would be nice to see there void magic mechanics.

If you do the garrison invasions I envision something like a defend the city sort of thing to be fun in general. Sort of like wpvp where you defend the city, but with pve npcs.

I don’t think wanting to see stuff like that in game is a bad thing. Since we pew pew all the time.

4 Likes

The main interesting thing about void elves is that they wield void without being generic evil void goons. Them joining void forces and randomly attacking holy places wouldn’t work at all, unless maybe it was a splinter group of ones that were driven mad by the whispers. But there aren’t really enough void elves to even support such a splinter group anyway. Thalassian numbers in general are very small.

We already had that in the horrific vision of Stormwind.

That is an appeal to the playable kind. But not the npcs. I am sure with the growing number of void elves some of them don’t have the best interest in heart.

Yea I enjoyed those. It reminded me of the end time dungeons where we fought the faction leaders, which I thought was fun.

3 Likes

Those particular void elves are noted to be losing themselves in the whispers. We walk a tight rope between sanity and insanity.

Void elves as a whole won’t destroy all their people just for a city and certainly never for the Voids sake.

We stand against it.

7 Likes

Well nice to know they are as much a Void Elf fan as they claim to be a Blood Elf fan

Then blizz may probably have void lost elves attack then or something :man_shrugging:. Void elves look pretty and they can be fun to kill with the types of dangerous magics they have. I liked the void necromany skeleton dinos. Killed a bunch of zandalari and its dark magics.

I can imagine some cool boss fights.
Would be nice to have a mythic dungeon based on fighting void elves and other forces for mythic plus.

3 Likes

So to be clear they are still pushing for a Silvermoon / Quel’thalas battle where Alliance benefit story wise as much as Horde to the detriment of BE fans and our literal zone while also now misrepresenting Void Elves and pushing a narrative on VEs that doesn’t fit their actual story.

Cool.

1 Like

:thinking: I guess I like gameplay where defend cities and stuff thats ours. And would like to see some old stuff get some modern updates in the endgame content we play.

So yes I would want to see like dungeons where we defend like Thunderbluff from a centaur or quilboar invasion, silvermoon from a void/ scourge invasion, orgimmar from like a botani attack/lightforged, stormwind from.like a Naga assault, and like it would be cool to get the battle for undercity as a caverns of time dungeon.

I liked that sort of stuff for visions of n’zoth and garrison invasions.

I don’t see how seeing gameplay like that be a bad thing.

Like shadowlands all these places no one cares about, it’d be nice to see the ones we do care about in the endgame gameplay. I do miss going to silvermoon, I would like to see it be a 5 man dungeon some day. Don’t think there is much other places with as much blood elf architecture.

I could see it be a fun mega dungeon or two part dungeon for a light vs void expansion. And get a modern update after finishing the campaign would be cool.

3 Likes

We usually get news tuesdays, even if just small datamines, right? Maybe something interesting will come up today.

2 Likes

No you like bringing up stuff you know will create drama in this thread.

1 Like

i just recently resubbed an im going to say once more, i support this allied race being implemented.

idk why it hasnt already tbh. Get the ball moving. These fine folk already did half the job.

12 Likes

Par for the course with the particular couple you are conversing with unfortunately

2 Likes

For reals, I just logged in and it said this thread has 100+ new replies and it was totally not what I was expecting but oh wells, I’ll just say hello to everyone then disappear into the darkness again. :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

6 Likes