San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Fall’yn is correct that the San’layn meet the Horde ideal far more than the Alliance one. Moreover, I doubt Lor’themar would have a huge problem because, canonically, the vast majority of the San’layn are those Sin’dorei that pursued Arthas all the way to Northrend to avenge their people. I think Lor’themar would appreciate that level of dedication to Quel’thalas

14 Likes

You kidding right? Void elves tried to go back, but that didn’t go out so well. Now they are in our care.

Lothy hates anything dark or evil

…Void elf corruption almost destroyed the sunwell, that’s the entire point of the exile.

8 Likes

Do you know who they Void Elves studied to learn their power? Dar’khan Drathil, the elf who destroyed the Silvermoon Gate wards so that Arthas could breach the city. They voluntarily studied the forbidden magic of the greatest traitor in Quel’dorei history!

6 Likes

How do you know that the San’layn won’t use the sunwell for their own purposes? They can possibly make the sunwell into a san’layn breeding ground

I notice you were unable to refute the power of my canonical lore evidence. Change of tactics, hmm?

1 Like

Alright so this has to be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen.

1. How do we know the forsaken won’t do that?
  2. How do we know the Zandalari won’t do that?
  3. how do we know the Mah’gar don’t have some secret plan to destroy the sunwell?
  4. What about the Tauren? They could be up to no good too.

…It’s been proven in lore as said by Astartae that void magic destroys the sunwell. Nonsensical theories don’t detract from that. It’s why they were exiled.

6 Likes

Turn the sunwell into a San’layn breeding groun… what?

Seriously what lmao

3 Likes

Lor’themar was quite cordial towards Alleria, even though he knew she was void-tainted.

He told her to leave after her mere presence nearly corrupted the Sunwell.

4 Likes

yep, the mere act of Vareesa, a Void Elf, simply being near the Sunwell caused a bunch of void monstrosities to show up and try to consume the Sunwell. also the Sunwell is infused with the Light now, so i doubt the Undead San’layn would spend too much time around it considering what the Light does to undead.

4 Likes

You do know that the Scourge can corrupt the light.

The sunwell is light.

San’layn have blood magic.

San’layn can pervert it to make a blood well with Bolvar’s help. ( I honestly believe he’s the one behind the San’layn stuff.)

And in promise of power, elves drink from the well, becoming san’layn

They could also corrupt the whole of Elwynn Forest’s boars and create an army of undead swine to plague Goldshire.

Or they could, yknow, not.

7 Likes

Alright so:

1. You’re ignoring everyone else’s point, and they’ve already proved you wrong.
  2. Blood elves already use blood magic in Nazmir.
  3. Source on scourge corrupting light? It’s the other way around, the light burns undead.
  4. There’s no source on any of that nonsense about turning the Sunwell into some other magic. The only time they did that was with necrotic magic, not blood magic, which is what blood elves actively use now.
  5. …San’layn can be made without that made-up process as we’ve already seen in BfA. Without the exacts, but it’s there clear as day with the Neophytes.
  6. Leading to: Sunwell isn’t even remotely necessary for Blood Curse.
4 Likes

1.) The scourge corrupted the Ashbringer, made people wielding the light break
2.) If the sunwell can turn into a void well, why not a blood well
3.) The san’layn which can sorta turn peeople to san’layn are now gone, unless there are more san’layn, but those people aren’t really san’layn, just infected with the curse

not only that, but the Sunwell was corrupt when it was purely a font of Arcane energies, not of the Light. and they physically threw the body of a high-powered necromancer into the water to corrupt it during a very powerful ritual. the San’layn would not risk getting close to the Sunwell and having its Light destroy them

You clearly haven’t done the War Campaign, because its made clear that the Blood Princes/Princesses are NOT all gone. This is a proven fact

4 Likes

there were 2 that we never killed during Wrath, and then Dreven is a completely new one, so at worst there are only 2 Princes left, with the possibility of many more out there still

4 Likes

To be honest, the bottom line is that the San’layn have the foundation they need to join the Horde. They’re undead. That’s it. That’s beginning and end of it.

They might be a little spookier than your average awakened gardener that died in a tractor accident in Tirisfal, but so are Death Knights.

If the Forsaken have been able to avoid the Sunwell, why on Azeorth are we worried about the San’layn being inexplicably dragged up the Eastern Kingdoms?

3 Likes

Relevant to us guys.

Video is timestamped. It’s confirmed that they are adding in more Allied Races, and that they could revisit stuff later as well even if there’s little mention of them at current time.
5 Likes

Because rn Sylvanas, while villainous, she doesn’t have plans for a new scourge.

Unlike Bolvar, who’s time is almost up to break free from his ice chamber. And from what legion and bfa has taught us, he’s up to no good. I honestly really do believe that he had something to do with the San’layn.