San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

The alliance already has purple vampires, we don’t need red ones too.

1 Like

Also dark iron. We accepted them and they literally almost tried to destroy Azeroth along their old god elemental minion.

That’s way worse tbh

1 Like

When were void elves vampires? They’re just void-warped blood elves

entirely different though, the hunger of the void is a different kind than literally having to go out and rip apart living victims for food, which I’m sure the Alliance wouldn’t want their soldiers doing.

They were trying to use the blood trolls as a tool-ally against the Zandalari

They’re void vampires. One of the first things Umbric (Shadow vampiric right there in the name) talks about is the unending hunger.

Also we tried going blood troll, but they said no

They’d be a neat option too. they’re cool looking (blood trolls)

Umbric : I’m shadowric! sucks light out of you

I actually think that’d be a good way to introduce more void elves too. Run into a group of Blood elves, consume the light due to their link to the sunwell, they go all voidy, try to go home and can’t…
Void Elves “Sorry we lost control, you can come live with us”

meh, purple vampires of a different variety. That’s why San’layn would be a good contrast on the horde side.

Watched Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger recently, didn’t have a lot of knowledge of the characters short of seeing them in an old spiderman game.

Made me think of WoW due to Alleria and Turalyon…plus reading up on the comic version, Cloak being a dark/void style being also hungers and devours people into him but being around Dagger, I guess the light sustains his hunger.

San’layn going alliance is one of the most ridiculous notions I’ve ever seen, but I’m not surprisd I’m seeing it. It’s about as ridiculous as the Mah’gar going Alliance idea.

7 Likes

Why though? We accept the dark iron, and they literally almost brought back the black empire

Do I have to keep repeating myself to you over and over again, Luun? Really?

3 Likes

Dark irons killed a lot of dwarves and they are still in the Alliance

We accept dks now, so that argument is flawed

the dark irons did not actively align themselves with the horde, and have been part of the Alliance since Cataclysm/MoP. the alliance also only accepted the DKs at the personal word of Tirion Fordring himself.

also if them accepting the DKs meant they accept all undead then they would have also accepted the Forsaken when they tried to return to their families after Sylvanas freed them from Arthas’ control.

1 Like

We tried to accept them, and we still want to but Sylvanas kinda killed them all

If San’layn get added to Alliance side, I’d quit the game pretty much. Because it would make 0 sense, especially with the narrative they are building in BfA. San’layn have not only destroyed a gnome, but several night elves. They’re already a part of the Horde, not to mention, we just don’t see them for whatever reason. This has been said in the war campaigns. Stated outright in alliance, and if you go out of your way on Horde, they’re green.

6 Likes

But for how long? Horde doesn’t seem to like them at all.

Source on that claim? We’ve seen nothing of the sort to support that. The last we’ve seen of San’layn was on that ship, and obviously they won’t have every asset on a single ship. It’d be a bad decision.

Pathetic that you’d come and try to troll my thread due to your rage from another. Ignore him folks, he just wants attention. I can’t believe someone would be that desperate, but here we are.

8 Likes

If you go to the san’layn thingy in Zandalar, though not offically Horde then. Tolanji seems to hate them.

I mean, San’layn are blood magic users and she’s been fighting against blood trolls. Of course she’d hate them. She doesn’t however seem to hate Blood Elves also using Blood Magic in Nazmir now.

4 Likes

Which makes it more obvious that she hates the race. San’layn are just disliked or not trusted by the Horde.

9/10 the leaders of the Horde will revolt like Bane and Saurfang and Lothemar (mainly because of past experiences and honor).

They are still mistrusted because the Horde remembers what happened all those years ago.

Alliance prolly wouldn’t care.

I mean we have almost world ending dark irons, some void elves who could go all evil, letting the night elves go back to their warcraft 3 ways, and accepting dks and dhs (okay at least tolerate them)

Sure, everyone will revolt at giving a race a chance. The faction of giving people chances will revolt.

You’re showing that you have 0 idea on how the horde works. And Alliance, actually. Alliance don’t let things go, they’re not the ‘accepting’ faction.

4 Likes