San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

It’s just a customization thread to post things you want for a certain race. There are ones that exist for other races, Alliance and Horde.

9 Likes

The truth is obnoxious. Just watch this spaceballs clip instead.

Locked to a certain faction by a certain Horde Supremacist.

Well San’layn have never worked with the Alliance. They have worked with the Horde in BFA, so it makes sense.

10 Likes

with the genocidal Sylvanas in BfA right?

All stuff aside, Blood Elves losing visual uniqueness to afford VEs a second distinct visual theme is reason enough to support these options as Horde only imo

9 Likes

Well all the Horde participated in that. I got a bat mount out of it.

4 Likes

Very true.

3 Likes

yes. races tend to only be playable on one faction. glad you have caught on.

9 Likes

Go…make your own San’layn thread for the Alliance then I guess?

6 Likes

You got the alliance night elf mount too.

It’s a cryin’ shame you didnt experience the alliance side of that pre-patch.

I did on my Nelf alt. I also did the Maw quests where I rescued them back into Ardenweld.

2 Likes

Didn’t it feel like a cheap cop out? Like they were just trying to desperately get away from that plot thread?

There’s been a lot of bad story. That’s the best way to define all of that, lol.

2 Likes

This is where we agree. So much bad storytelling.

Do you honestly trust the same team to do Dragonflight justice?

Not really, but I can at least forget about it if gameplay turns out ok. I’m pretty apprehensive. But I’ll test everything out and see if I like what they are doing better than Azerite gear or covenants/conduits/soulbinds.

2 Likes

Again, we seem to be in sync.

I’ll give them a chance but this writing team… nothing good to say about them so far.

I party at home for one night and suddenly boom, tons of replies.

Irony is I didn’t flag anyone here recently. I don’t see posts of people I consider toxic because I have them on ignore.

Why people come in here purely to troll and make wild claims I’ll never know. It got old a while ago.

14 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t have any answers as to why people, or that poster specifically, take the time to bring such toxicity into your thread, but I am sorry you have to deal with it. I’ll still keep supporting you and your efforts to get San’layn/Darkfallen as an allied race or customization at the very least though. I think Zandrae had the best advice for everyone to simply put that poster on ignore. Engaging just seems a waste of time and fuels them to keep posting.

10 Likes