San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Oooo or maybe their shadow moves and dances as their partner?

… will San’layn have Shadows?

7 Likes

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL, YEAH! A shadowy figure dancing with their partner! That would be neat. If the San’layn’s shadow just started…dancing with them.

That might be a bit too complex to animate though, I wouldn’t fault anyone for thinking it’s too hard to do.

I really really hope, if they are to be an AR, we get a bat racial mount. Like a bat FORM racial mount. Or, BETTER, a cloud of bats.

Edit: Ugh, watching that music video gives me the SHIVERS. Like when she begins floating and gliding, it’d be so perfect x.x

8 Likes

Pointing out you are harassing gnomes and mocking them is part of the education.

Pointing out you are obsessed with the horde and making demands for them is also part of education.

Pointing out you are blind to the awful things of your bubble including harassing gnomes, and harassing centrists who don’t want to see the faction conflict erode the game further.

You are clearly obsessed with the the horde and getting sanlayn for the horde.

You just want to make a bubble in this forum for yourself and surround yourself with yes-men. Blind followers who just become your servants so you can live out your absurd fantasy of having some kid of religion or cult worshipping you.

Prove me wrong by engaging in real debate and giving me facts and logic instead of just mob mentality and the pitfalls that come with it.

Show me how the Horde deserves the Sanlayn. Show me how the Warcraft IP hasn’t been reliant on the story of the Alliance.

Do you really want to hold that up to the facts?

San’layn/Darkfallen Vampyr Coagulated AR/Customization (for Blood Elves) Horde Megathread

FOR BLOOD ELVES HORDE MEGATHREAD.

nods

Difficulty would be one thing, the main thing would be that shadows are some of the most resource intensive graphical assets in a program I’ve recently discovered.

Swarm of bats would be awesome, wouldn’t mind not having a mount buuuuut people don’t like that type of asymmetry, see Worgens original release.

There’s also the OGs

4 Likes

Screw it time to go full weeb.

Have some vocaloid covers

And a Persona song, I could never get into those games myself but the music is poppin.

4 Likes

lol quick post another music video we can’t let logic seep into this thread.

Oooo nice, I think this would also work, it’s a classic. Shame there’s no monster races with this dance yet.

6 Likes
7 Likes

lol that’s really cute coming from you.

Pretty sure the person that came into this thread to harass was you and you have kept at it including using improper terminology to be intentionally offensive.

I’m a Horde main player, I’m allowed to want and ask things for Horde just like when I’m on an Alliance character I want and ask for things for them.

When you start pointless drama that’s your problem not mine, I’m not here to police the forums when you go harassing people.

San’layn fit better for the Horde and for Blood Elf customization if not a separate Allied Race for the Horde.

I don’t care if people say yes to what I want or not, if I did I wouldn’t request things others don’t want like Lightforged Undead so keep acting like you know what you are talking about with anyone in this thread because you will end up proven wrong again and again.

9 Likes

So your answer to perceived harassment, is to mock gnomes?

You don’t really understand what you are saying there are you lol.

Let me draw you a picture I main Horde so I asked for San’layn for the Horde or San’layn customizations for Blood Elves, on someone like my Void Elf I ask for void based customizations like permanent glowing skintones or hot pink hair it’s called wanting things for different races and in different places, you should try it sometime instead of just trying to be drama.

7 Likes

Oh wow, I need a cult name now. This is a huge responsibility… I didn’t even prepare a speech. Okay, okay, I got this.

(1) MANDATE 1: Brownies on Fridays. No exceptions. They can be any flavor, but I prefer dark chocolate. You’ll get more brownie points (hah) from me.
(2) MANDATE 2: Worgen are allowed in our club. We’ll avoid that trope, unless some worgen are mean to us. But I like worgen. They’re adorable. They can stay.
(3) MANDATE 3: Mandate 2 also applies to Vulpera.
(4) MANDATE 4: Mandate 2 also applies to ogres, saurok, dragon folk, arrakoa, and anyone else who isn’t rude.
(5) MANDATE 5: Respect the spiders. Tell me, the leader, if you find one, so that I can let it out and be free. We’ll have no mosquitos here. I get the irony of that statement but I’m serious, stop laughing!
(6) MANDATE 6: There are a variety of ways to earn your wings. I forgot all of them. So good luck. Being nice to some bats or petting some black cats probably counts.
(7) MANDATE 7: What number are we on?
(8) MANDATE 8: Oh right, Mandate 8.
(9) MANDATE 9: Okay mandate 8, I-- oh wait, I just said that.
(10) MANDATE 10: zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ… SORRY I was paying attention at this meeting, totally. But just to make sure you all were paying attention… what number was I on?

10 Likes

Lol, I’m in and I’ll even bake them since I love baking like oh my gosh yes!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I will be making brownies tomorrow :smiley: I have double chocolate chunks. I’ll need to get even more to celebrate if we get playable Darkfallen.

5 Likes

Stalking and screaming at someone is harrasment yes yes, uh but on who you appear to think it applies.

How dare people play this game at all.

People not agreeing with you and doing whatever you say is not harrasment.

Vampire, duh.

DEBATE ME USING MY OWN INTERPRETATION OF REALITY AS I RUN AROUND WITH GOALPOSTS I MADE OF OLD BUBBLEGUM AND BROKEN TWIGS.

points at Thread your in

9 Likes

Are we back to the “Horde doesn’t deserve anything because I don’t like them” argument?

sigh

12 Likes