San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Well then the could always just say they feed on the blood of their enemies. They could even make it a fun little racial like the forsaken cannibalize. Isnt that how the dks control their need to cause pain.

4 Likes

Yeah pretty much. And a “bite” racial would be really neat, I hope they add in something like that. The San’layn could easily direct their need to consume upon enemies.

2 Likes

I was thinking vrykul for san’layn pair

2 Likes

We Alliance need a better AR than Vry’kul now since Kul’tiran humans, something that drives away from humans. We now have 3 human races

The Q&A confirmed that Kul Tirans were the race that required the most work because they have a completely new skeleton, rig, and animation package. They also get unique druid forms to boot… but that’s not special enough because lore states that they’re humans?

1 Like

They don’t have a new rig, all they did was beef up the human rig

• Kul Tiran humans are an entirely new rig and therefore were more time consuming to create.
    Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

I want Vrykul =[

1 Like

I prefer Vrykul instead of KulTiran :disappointed_relieved:

Quel’dorei with half elves customization is a excellent option too.

1 Like

That’s a lie, you can just tell that they use the human rig

Based on… what? Eyeballing it?

1 Like

Look at the male human muscles structure on the arms and legs and back and the male kul’tirans. They also have the same body hair

That’s texture work. It has nothing to do with a rig.

3 Likes

You do have a point there, Sir!

I agree. I’d much rather have one of them.

Would be a real nice way to do it.

They don’t use the human rig at all.

You’re confusing model and animation rig. The model has nothing to do with the rig. The model itself is very similar to the Vrykul with more body fat.

3 Likes

I thought kul’tiran used the panda skeleton as a baseline? They share a number of animations.

It’s possible it’s highly modified, I’ve not really compared the two.

Nope they just use the human skeleton, just beefier

Model perhaps, skeleton/animation rig no.

2 Likes

I know i’m going off topic but thanks to this threads creator i am making a blood elf DK
so much transmog. so little time!!!

4 Likes