San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

They gave up before when it was a huge overtaking while still having everyone in the studio.

That was to do with updating the city, not which server it’s on.

Bru whachu on about, you dont wanna be villain batted again and have your city turned into a raid or questline?

???

4 Likes

I didn’t mention a server at all. I said the entire thing required rebuilding. Which I don’t see them doing.

You come back with the very story of them deciding not to do the rest of it because they’d have to rebuild it. And scrapped the whole thing.

You said:

Outland’s map is a server. That’s what I mean by server.

The story goes on, places get bombed, story continues. And like the night elves lost there land and got it back. Silvermoon isn’t really used at all much, it being turned into a warzone and endgame zone wouldn’t be so bad in my opinion because it would get used, updated and we could get more blood elf lore, and cosmetics, and it could be restored at the end of the patch to look better and maybe be flyable. So I wouldn’t mind it getting updated at all, if it means we get more blood elf stuff and the story progresses and we see stuff like nightborne helping defend silvermoon.

It could be possible that some of the blood elves help made do a coup to take the city for like an army of the light situation being the enemy.

Wars happen, and necromancy could be used as a last ditch effort to rez the 90% of the high elf population that died in past wars. But that seems unlikely after shadowlands after we see how death magics work. But it could also lead to us wanting the help of like the san’layn to help take back silvermoon, or make more dark rangers or something.

It’s a map layout. And who cares about semantics anyway?

Me too. Suramar and Dazar’alor are both fantastic in terms of looks, I can’t imagine any other city being different.

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t we be able to have an attack on an alliance city for once then? Teld and Undercity were exchanges no one asked for.

Big fat no to Silvermoon being a warzone, and roleplayers use that city, but as usual we’re disregarded as part of the community which is so tiresome.

2 Likes

Sorry. I’ve actually seen people say it couldn’t be updated because it’s on Outland’s map, so by your wording I thought that’s what you were saying.

I think one of the weirdest things about death magic in Shadowlands is that not only can you die in the afterlife, but there’s Necromancers who live in the afterlife and res people and do other Necromantic things… but in the afterlife.

Not that Maldraxxus isn’t cool. It’s just a weird situation, honestly.

4 Likes

It is on the same phase as outland maps. It’s literally a place you have to teleport to because it’s teleporting you to like a different phase/zone connected with outlands.

1 Like

Fake news

2 Likes

Honestly, at this point, yeah. Most of the people I know have left the game :rofl: Shadowlands story was just so bad.

1 Like

I know that.

Very much. It seems necromancy is different in the shadowlands then in life realms.

You’re pushing some anti BE ideas if you want Silvermoon bombed just for the sake of it updating and then opening it up as a joint zone to both factions,.

Better that then what your idea entails.

Blood Elves lost visual uniqueness for their AR on the opposing faction to get RP tools, now you think us losing our city and kingdom isn’t bad?? What

The weirdest take of all is they could literally have Quelthalas be updated as Horde questing zones in the current time period but have no world ending threat involved to Silvermoon and no ideas for making it Alliance involved, Alliance could be out in Gilneas for all I care while Horde questing could be just updated helping BEs rebuild, but did you brainstorm that idea? No of course not you’re on about some warfront involving possibly Void Elves surprise surprise and wrecking Quelthalas.

We should get Sanlayn or DRs or both as is already for losing visual uniqueness now you want to bargain w Silvermoon to get it? At that point keep the idea I hope they never get implemented if you want Silvermoon as a war zone for it.

1 Like

If it gets turned into something like Warfronts, which weren’t popular the first time, it’d get used only for that expac. Then abandoned later.

Nevermind that this leak said this would all be revealed in February. It’s just piggy-backing on other leaks.

It is because of that though. Because they have to rebuild the whole thing to make it part of EK’s map, to allow flying.

Eventually that could happen.

Do I think that will happen to make it an enemy city? No, especially since the leak can’t even get the announcement date right. And is one of many very different leaks out. And all of them end up wrong to some extent. Most way off.

1 Like

An updated Quelthalas could still be end zone content for Horde players, and Alliance could get questing in Gilneas helping rebuild there, both independent of each other and just something chill in nature (something a lot of players want, a more chill expansion)

But no this idea would have VEs and who knows who else come in and wreck Quelthalas, not my cup of tea and I see it for what it is

4 Likes