San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

And then there’s Liandrin…

But really, Blood Elves have Arcane, Fel, and Blood Magic themes with the light being a new thing. I also dislike how Light is becoming more of a focus for them instead of being one of many tools/concepts to draw on.

5 Likes

The warcraft movie also had mages use lightning magic. Arcane lighting spec would be cool. Err arcane lighting. Blood elves also heavily favor fire magics I think as mages. The phoenix a being of the elemental planes. Surprised they haven’t taken to shamanism or at least being elemental masters.

Blood elves are a magical race. I think we should get more customization that reflects they love all sorts of magics.

6 Likes

This deserves a this to be honest icon but since I can’t use it on here like in Discord I’ll just say I totally agree with you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Blood knights were the most visible blood elf subfaction from the release of BC and received tonnes more story. The blood magic thing was sort of hinted at I think after MoP and fel has never really been a big thing for them aside from the crystals used to power the city.

1 Like

I missed everyone posts on their alts time?

Man, I love that time.

But seriously, at the VERY LEAST eye color customization for death knights is not a big ask and could be very useful.

Who is that fantastic and very wise orc I’ve obviously never seen her before in my life

Alts are fun.

San’layn alts would be nice to have for the Horde.

(Fenelon)

5 Likes

Have you considered making a tauren recently?

Doesn’t sound like me.

This is my most recent Tauren.

Sunwalker Priest who recently left along with her Sunwalker Paladin friend.

Still Horde they just had a bit of a tiff with the rest of the Sunwalkers.

(Fenelon)

1 Like

At all!

Ahem.

I had a Sunwalker for a while, but I kind of got frustrated with how poorly integrated their lore actually is with the day to day game experience.

2 Likes

I tried sunwalker but none of the sets pallues get look good on them.

3 Likes

Yes to both of these…

Just yeah.

1 Like

I did really like the new warpaint with her. If my roster shifts, she might be on the “coming back” list.

Though if we get San’layn and/or dark rangers as a customization or new allied race, I’m going to be due some angst figuring out who gets cut for my red eyed fancy fiend.

I don’t like the attack animations of Taurens so couldn’t enjoy this race

The only good animations for 2hers are Forsaken and Kul Tiran

1 Like

I like tauren a lot more when other people are playing them. They’re just a bit too big and “slow”.

Though my very first WoW toon was a tauren who Yeta up there is a recreation of.

I would say Orcs ones are the best