San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Void elves are energy vampires, not people vampires.

7 Likes

Depends on if you base it on the fluff or what players did with them.

(at least from what I’ve heard, Malks are looked on with the same sort of dread that Kender were in Dragonlance games, the bad player behavior enabler)

Also, man, the whole nu white wolf thing was a debacle from the get go, but that’s way too much for in here

3 Likes

Still one of the best shows I’ve watched.

6 Likes

I still need to watch it, something on my agenda soon.

2 Likes

And if I’m not wrong those people are also behind “Our Flag Means Death” which I think I need to check out

3 Likes

They are. Or well Mags said they were and it certainly seems like it.

I don’t have HBO though. T-T

1 Like

Well, it IS a show about pirates.

So, yarrr

2 Likes

^ I dunno what that’s from so if someone could enlighten me that’s be great BUT

This as a monster bat form for the San’layn would be SUPER COOL, in my opinion.

Edit: Found the source https://hellboy-cinematic.fandom.com/wiki/Camazotz

4 Likes

DO IT.

(body clear)

I def need HBO bcz I am waiting on House of the Dragon, and then Alexa Demie is in Euphoria so like I have to support

2 Likes

I love Hellboy.

I’m comfortable saying that. I’ve loved pretty much everything Mike Mignolia has touched in one way or another, including the new movie that no one liked. (But they were wrong, and that’s okay, because people are allowed not to like things I like.)

1 Like

That’s awesome! I don’t know much about it but that bat monster is BLOODY AWESOME and I LOVE IT.

I hear you though. I like the new How to Train Your Dragon show no one else likes.

Then there’s Dracula Untold which some people love and some people hate but it’s my favorite.

2 Likes

It’s worth hunting down the comics at your local library.

There are a few vampires banging around, and it’s generally terribly well-researched as far as mythological critters go, with great creepy art and a tendency to unexpectedly punch you directly in the tear generator.

1 Like

Didn’t see this until just now but I’ll always echo this sentiment too that’s for sure :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

I mean, surely no one would object if, with the new heritage weapons and mounts for blood elves, perhaps red eyes, fangs, and raggedy ears were unlocked.

…And by no one would object, I mean I wouldn’t. I would, in fact, enjoy that.

2 Likes

ahem

hmm

WHERE’S MY DAMNED LOG BLIZZARD!!

that is all.

6 Likes

I know I mentioned it in one of these threads, but tauren are actually the race I want heritage weapons for.

Because that damn log mace from the vanilla cinematic is a thing of beauty.

3 Likes

I hope everyone ends up getting heritage weapons and armor they want! I know it’d make tons happy, and add lore. And be fair. raises mug of blood to that

4 Likes

Damn skippy it is. I’ve been wanting one of them since my first Tauren durid back in the tail end of vanilla/early Bc (one of the two)

4 Likes

Some people don’t understand that a log that’s perma stuck to my back is not a log I can use as a weapon that I’ve been waiting 17 years for

5 Likes