San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

I recommend it highly, I was really hesitant at first but I’m really glad that I did because our Discord is super friendly and fun, plus as I said we can become direct friends and then DM one another so it will be a double win like me and Fall do. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I wouldn’t ever say who you are on here. I have and regretted it. I swapped to talking about WoW usually only on my WoW account, anyhow. Usually. I think.

1 Like

Well since you talk to Fall you can get her to invite you and then we can add one another as DM friends and since our Discord doesn’t allow harassment of any kind you will be 100% safe to be there, chat, make friends, etc. as you want or not if not, I don’t talk all the time, actually neither does anyone else we are all just random so I feel like you will fit right in with us. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I think people avoid DMing me on twitter because I look like I’ll rip them to shreds with how my style works :rofl:

2 Likes

You are so non-threatening like legit or maybe I’m just special either way, I’ll take it. :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Aw thanks so much! I think it’s just cause my baseline appearance is eerie (being goth), not that I mind creepers avoiding me, though the non-creepers are free to message and be friends ^^ I am honored you think that way! I try to be. You are special either way too, you’re awesome!

2 Likes

Yes, no creepers, that’s a no, no in my book and yours and well everyone that’s friends with us which is why I mentioned that to Bale because I know that they will for sure be safe with us in that regard because that isn’t and won’t ever be tolerated or promoted like in some communities but I won’t elaborate past that here.

2 Likes

I’ve always loved the goth style. I’d be more of an earthy/nature goth.

2 Likes

Oh yeah of course, I’m glad to be the connector, I’ll just post my discord here again then edit it out ^^

I do have vampire art (quite a bit of it) but some if it might be on the gory side. There’s a detached arm hanging on the end of a chain, for example, held by my OC.

Given how gory WoW can get sometimes though, it might be okay to share here…

I love that so much, yeah. Same here, I would say. It’s also why my vampires in my personal lore/universe I built are very much alive.

2 Likes

Just be careful when you this, I don’t want any undesirables having your info and yes I’m super protective of my friends but that’s how it is.

2 Likes

Oh no worries! I can block anyhow, which I do very often. Block at this point is one of my best friends ^^

2 Likes

Got it downloaded.

2 Likes

You are so much braver than me, I would never post mine publicly like that, I mean I know you did it for me as well but still.

1 Like

I don’t mind, I can just delete people I dislike and want to leave me alone/block them, since discord isn’t really social media in that sense. I would never do it for my twitter though for sure :stuck_out_tongue: My personal one at least. Learned THAt the hard way.

1 Like

Still I’m so careful about who I share stuff like that with so yeah, like I said earlier I really do admire you for a lot of reasons. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Also I forgot to respond to this but yes, I know right?! That would bring some FLAVOR. We need villains with way more depth, that’s one of many things WoW is lacking so much.

(Gods I am such a fangirl for Arcane…)

2 Likes

I made a thread accusing Danuser of turning Sylvanas into a Mary Sue.

someone replied saying she’s not and I don’t know what a Mary Sue is…

LOL, sigh…

1 Like

I agree. I don’t even play League of Legends but Riot is able to capitalize on its characters in various media, ranging from books, comics to various games and even a series on Netflix to promote their characters and games.
And all of this has been attracting my attention.
When was the last time Blizzard sponsored something like this?

It’s hard not to like or care about Jinks, especially now that his story has been clarified, not to mention his links with Vi and Warrick, which makes the lore of these characters valued a lot.

Warcraft urgently needs to be better written and planned so we can get back to caring about its characters. We feel sorry for their sufferings and anguish and exult in their triumphs and overcomings.

San’layn would be a good breed of anti-heroes now that forsaken are being sweetened.

1 Like

Where’s that from?
It kinda contradicts a lot if that’s the case.

This is what I think. Most weren’t killed by a mournblade so wouldn’t have a fractured soul.
I mean look at Uther. He was never undead and basically ended up the same way. He went bad while in Bastion but is a bit more back to his old self after having his soul restored.

I’m not certain how I feel about it with regards to Sylvanas. I watched the video earlier since I saw people talking about it and figured might as well. Not sure if I’ve missed any others.
She does need to pay/atone for what she’s done, but at the same time…it’s gotten me thinking. People with severe head trauma have a similar situation. They can do horrible things and not be entirely blamed since we understand their brain isn’t working at 100%, but also, when they do those horrible things, they’re not left out amongst others. They’re typically sent to an asylum or something similar.

But now she’s gotten better…so ugh. I dunno.

Although…all of this now applies to Arthas as well. If she gets a pass, so does he.

The death knights already show they do good. Sometimes also doing bad for the greater good. They’re defenders of Azeroth but aren’t subject to the same morals as others. I’m still a bit bummed that Tyrion isn’t a horseman. That’d have been cool, but nooooo.

I’m a bit bummed about the visual of the Crown too. I was hoping it’d still look like the Helm of Domination or a similar art style.

It’d certainly be quite the flip from what they’d been doing prior.

2 Likes

Thus far no one I’ve seen who contributes a massive amount of ideas on here to the customization or RP aspect of the game has made it onto the council. 2 roleplayers from EU, which is cool I guess, but compared to the overwhelming amount of PvErs/raiders on the council thus far? I’m pretty much losing hope.

It’s just…really frustrating, that there’s many of us in the AR and customization community that have given our ideas for years. For the story, too, and we get met with dead silence. Now there’s a council I doubt any of us will even get into because the focus seems to be on PvE.

I’ll just say we gave it our best shot and call it. Thanks everyone for contributing and such. But I’m incredibly tired of the complete silence, only to see the ‘oh well we’ll listen to a council now’ after we’ve been talking on these ideas for years.

Hope everyone’s WoW experience improves and that maybe what we contributed will actually be seen someday. Who knows. Good luck.

6 Likes