San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Miss pro-Velf paladin and huge advocate for natural Velf hair colors for months, as someone who requests so many customization options for your race, you could at least let people have healthy conversations in this thread about new ideas for their race.

6 Likes

I feel it’s just so they can make whoever’s on there scapegoats, if they have any bad/unpopular ideas. So idk there are certainly advantages of not being on it. All the hate will be on to you.

Well, they can look to my thread for any of these ideas if they need to see them, at over 10k posts, there’s TONS of ideas they can sift through and they can even comment here ‘can we have a summary’ or even look at the main post (totally shocking idea, I know, no one reads main posts anymore) for our ideas. Continuing to post seems… pointless.

…Also wow, I didn’t even see that comment. Looks like ignore was changed somewhat where the post is completely hidden, at least sometimes, when the person you have on ignore posts.

I like it!

(Emphasis on the ‘sometimes’ because ‘view hidden reply’ is SOMETIMES there but SOMETIMES not. Super odd!)

5 Likes

They did look like they had a new model for Slyvannas as a high elf. I thought that was interesting. Perhaps they are working on models.

Congrats to high elves I guess, but I doubt it implies anything interesting for those that like undead elves, unfortunately. I would love to be proved wrong on that end though for sure.

2 Likes

Texture swaps. Perhaps I am hopeful. Lol.

1 Like

They gave DK hair to everyone so at this point they might as well let us have the undead skin & red eyes.

Though I really hope DK eye variation is a thing on the table someday…(and not locked to spec, but the three specs as ideas if that makes sense)

1 Like

Thanks for trying Terranox, we all appreciate it.

3 Likes

Odd but cool, that’s why I referenced people specifically Void Elf people coming into this thread and the Dark Ranger one a little while ago to troll and try and say we shouldn’t want or get stuff but it makes sense why you didn’t say anything now.

1 Like

It can’t be that hard can it? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Ohhh I might not have seen it, I’ve had certain people on ignore for a long while given they are INCREDIBY TOXIC. Funny, given I’ve contributed tons to the void elf thread too, and even suggested hair-style-swaps for blood and void elves. And am against class/race restrictions. Some people are like that, though.

I think we can already do a lot of that in the wowhead dressing room, so no, you wouldn’t think so :frowning:

edit: actually I did just that a while ago, let me see if I can find it again…

3 Likes

That’s the issue. It’s not hard or time consuming and they still haven’t done it.

1 Like

I am often a pessimist but for me I am just hoping that means they want better quality or have another idea for how to introduce it. Like they nerfed demonology warlocks, they told us that they didn’t want us to play it… and that was before demonhunters got released and stole demon form.

It’s a sort of leap of logic but it’s like one of those feelings for me. Might be irrational though. It isn’t that hard blizzard lol… but we know they gave void elves stuff blood elf stuff that was already in the game. And even the new blood elf skin tones. I would hope that means they have something good planned for blood elves.

2 Likes

That’s really sad actually, I mean I believe it because I’ve seen proof of it multiple times but it’s crazy because you are one of the most supportive people for pretty much anything and everything anyone wants customization and character wise ever and that’s regardless if you want it or you like it or not so sorry that you have had to go through that so much because that really sucks.

Actually Bale is the same way too which is why I don’t think people should troll or be trolling either of your threads and you are both my friends so it bugs me even more so.

4 Likes

Got chastised in the Crown of Wills thread for being dramatic and then for my response to said person. I was accused of flipping out.

Yea they may want to rethink that new model, could be better.

1 Like

At this point I’m so used to being demonized to the ground, and it’s even continuing as certain parties try to turn people against me on a regular basis. Those who I don’t speak with nor want to bother me ever again given they are obsessive, creepy, and stalkerish. It might even get worse if I get on the council, but given I’ve tried so hard for this community for so long, it’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Will I sit here and let certain parties bully me and try to twist people against me?

No. As my lover pointed out, if they take certain people’s word for face value, then ‘they’ aren’t worth my time, or anyone’s time, for that matter. I keep my post history on permanently, and I don’t hide my opinions or alt hop (not that those who alt hop in a non-toxic manner are an issue). It’s all right there.

3 Likes

This is absolutely horrible to hear because you are almost always a sweetheart but there are always going to be those types of people so just always know that I’m always here for you to chat if you want or need it or in Discord if you have it or in ours, I’m not sure if you are or not but you can always DM me there as well if you are. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You get mad respect from me, you really do, it’s why I admire you so much but at the same time and even though I’ve said it here and in our Discord the same goes for you that you can always chat with me when things are bad or people aren’t being nice and of course you can for sure DM me because well yeah I’ve said that a lot too because I’m here for you when things are up or down or even spun around and around. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Bottom line is that in both of your cases though I don’t think people should be trolling your threads.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I’ll have to download discord and find my way there.

3 Likes

Same applies to me too! I know we’ve interacted on twitter but I’m on there as well and a lot ^^

3 Likes