San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

This is just Shadowlands in general, but yes I hate the fact that citizens can just travel there willy-nilly.

Good God, give me an undead nation/kingdom like this. Please. This would all be so perfect! I’d love to go to a neutral Icecrown and converse with the newly crowned Lich King (free of the Jailer of course) and his court composed of representatives from each undead union. We could have San’layn, Lordaeronians, Dark Rangers, and Undead Nerubians take part in ICC royal court. If this became a faction I’d leave Horde so fast.

5 Likes

I would too under the condition it’s not just given the ‘evil’ bat which I don’t trust Blizzard to do. Of course, I’m not for this either personally, given I am completely against factions. Another faction would make it harder to play with friends in general. I’d be fine with this if we could have a neutral guild of all factions.

4 Likes

The best solution is to have faction storylines but let people chat and group up with each other, and only visit the other factions cities after some reputation grind. After which, if you so desire, you can experience their story line with a sort of timewalking questing experience.

7 Likes

I’m in for hanging out in Darnassus on this character and all my other Horde characters if that type of thing ever happens and yes I know I have said that I support having a faction barrier which I do but I still would. Lol. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

I hate to break it to you but I helped burn Darnassus down

So did I but the dragon that is in the zone lets you go back in time to hangout there and in Undercity, I have both active on all of my characters currently because I hate having them ruined.

I hate to break it to you ALL, but as a true mercenary, my toons will probably burn any and every city for the right price.

I dislike the idea of faction barriers going down cause the way I see it, this would mean a 300% storyline focused in “muh Blanduin” and “muh Jaina Tragicmoar” and frankly I only get to be away from those two despicable narrative black holes in my own Horde storyline.

4 Likes

I also hate to break it to everyone but I run my own city via my guild HAH! (and we’re neutral)

2 Likes

I imagine Phaeliea basking in glow of the burning tree, reveling in the chaos and giving serious glares at Varok. I wish I could have killed him myself

Edit: now I want to have some art of that

3 Likes

I might be more evil on my other Warlocks but this one is good it’s why I play it as a Holy Warlock, so I could never feel good about that, actually real me and game me hated that whole storyline so I guess we differ there as well.

1 Like

I was incredibly against the tree burning. We’d be on the opposite end of the battlefield! Which makes for an EXCELLENT story. I do like people who can play good villains because I 100% can’t, all of mine end up antiheroes (I just love antiheroes too much x3)

As for Saurfang though, him I HATED.

4 Likes

Omg, please don´t remind me!!! Ofc Golden and Danuser would jump to castrate Varok´s portrayal so their “favs” could look less stupid than they were already looking.

I´m probably one of the few posters in this place that would celebrate Blanduin and Suevanass getting lost in space with Zooval for a couple of milenia.

1 Like

Yay!!! We stand together, I forget which NPC’s are always saying that but still. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

“WE DO WHAT THE LIVING CANNOT” WOO! That one is my favorite. But yeah agreed.

2 Likes

I didn’t necessarily want the tree burnt at first, but when it happened I could imagine me laughing hysterically because it was all Varoks fault. Had he killed Malfurion as directed, it could have been avoided.

Also, I’d be a better friend on the battlefield than enemy, but the way Phae is it would make no difference. I roleplay her as pure neutral evil, so whatever is best for her is what she does until something better comes along.

4 Likes

Oh that’s…actually super, super true. Yep. Which is so BLOODY FRUSTRATING that everyone glorifies him.

1 Like

It’d be amazing if Blizzard even remembered or cared enough about this not to retcon it.

It would make sense as the Scourge should be devastating Azeroth as we speak. Remember the state of the Horde and Alliance forces in the aftermath of BFA? Anduin had to conscript farmers to fight for the Alliance. The Horde army didn’t fair any better. The navies of both sides were depleted and a large amount of their ships destroyed. The Argent Crusade, while having the advantage of the Holy Light, still won’t be enough to stem the tide of Scourge washing over the world.

Then consider that the races of Azeroth will want to protect their homelands which divides the little manpower the factions have. The Argent Crusade might seek to aid the homelands of others, but considering that they largely ignored the events of Andorhal, I doubt this. The numbers of people fighting to protect Azeroth will be thin and scattered across the planet.

The Scourge won’t do that, they’ll swarm and raze anything and everything in their path. Azeroth’s remaining forces will be easily overwhelmed as the Scourge have numbers and undeath as their major advantages. Let’s not forget, not all of the Scourge will be mindless and even the mindless ones can be very powerful. Remember the undead storm giants, flesh golems and bone titans? In the respect of lore, Azeroth should be doubled screwed right now.

Silvermoon should be in real danger of being crushed by the undead horde. The Ghostlands and even Eversong have considerable amounts of undead remaining.

Going to be madder than I already am if they don’t.

2 Likes

Mymy Fallynn… the only reason everybody “in-universe” glorifies him is because Varok went from “Orc warrior veteran with clear principles and ideas” to “Blanduin´s Orc simp”. Same as with Baine, the only reason he gets “beloved” in the story is because he was but another accessorie in the Horde narrative to “demostrate” how Blanduin is “always right” TM.

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Unpopular idea, but this could be 100% achieved by proxy of Zooval reaching his goals (after all, as per the latest lore, the Scourge never truly followed the “will” of the Lich King but of Zooval himself).

I say the devs should let the Thanos wannabe win. Let Azeroth get as wrecked as it was back in WC3.

4 Likes

Gods I HATE IT BECAUSE I USED TO LIKE HIM TOO! This makes me so upset. But he sat in that cell and didn’t come out to help the HORDE, nope, he whined and sat there until he was freed by Anduin. IF he found his resolve and broke out on his own rather than that, I would have been a bit more forgiving, and of course accepted his part in this. But no, he did none of that, and I hate him so much. Also yeah, Baine is just… so annoying.

3 Likes

I wish Blizzard would get rid of him as well, he’s a terrible leader for the Tauren and yes I know they are supposed to be more calm, gentle and understanding but he’s overboard about it and I absolutely hate him for it. :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like