San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Happy Halloween folks! Hope you have a fang-tastic one :bat:

8 Likes

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it! :candy::vampire:

Have some spooky video game music to enjoy the day! You can always right click the videos, copy the video URL, paste it in a web browser, and then see the video descriptions to see the list of tracks if anyone is curious. Some songs might repeat in both videos also.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween. Hopefully San’layn will one day be able to celebrate Hallow’s End someday!

As always, San’layn for the Horde! :wine_glass::bat:

5 Likes

I love Pokemon and my favorite Halloween related one is Mismagius.

6 Likes

That’s an awesome one! I love pokemon too! Mismagius is amazing, such a neat design. Here’s a couple of my halloween-related pokemon favs :smiley:

Oh! Here’s a super relevant one :smiley:

Here’s one of my shinies all dressed up ^^

4 Likes

I can’t post it myself or I would but will one of you please post Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist on my behalf because I love both them and they are my favorite Halloween themed Pokémon. :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Cute art of them both

5 Likes

Indeed and thank you for doing that for me, it’s much appreciated. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

I literally don’t know a thing about Pokémon besides I ended up dressing as team rocket with my bestie for Halloween not last year but the one before

4 Likes

I actually have the Diamond and Pearl remakes on preorder, having used some of my college graduation Amazon gift card money on it. Looking forward to it!

How about an origins video of them? It takes a brief look at the history of jack-o-lanterns among other myths and analyzes the two Pokémon in general. :jack_o_lantern:

Some slight adult stuff is mentioned during the video during the Japanese myths part, though nothing bad is really shown in the video as a whole. Still wanted to give a heads up just in case:

Also came across some neat bat and vampire facts videos. What better time than Halloween to share them?

Bats:

Vampires:

:wine_glass::bat:

4 Likes

You are wonderful as well and much appreciation from me to you as well. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

You all are awesome. Also Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist are amazing pokemon, adorable, and I love them too.

Fun fact… my lover has a Pumpkaboo plushie :smiley:

Here’s some interesting facts about vampire bats! They are one of the few species that does reciprocal altruism with more than just family members :slight_smile:

For my vampire lore, I often look to the vampire bat biology to explain it, as I write living vampires as opposed to undead!

3 Likes

I like these two…

6 Likes

Those ones are awesome too, I especially love the treant pokemon, it really feels awesome in design for common treant lore :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

A little late, but my favorite Halloween themed Pokémon is Chandelure, although I love Pumpkaboo line, Phantump line, and gastly line.

5 Likes

Chandelure is among my favorites too. Though I really like fire types… so…

4 Likes

I have to say the Gengar line still has to be my favorite for Ghost types.

My reason for this would be the dichotomy between Gengar and Clefable, who also happens to be one of my favorites. There’s fan theory that Gengar is something akin to Clefables shadow, a dark counterpart if you will.

Aside from them I also like Misdreavus and Mismagius

4 Likes

Let’s get some playable San’layn WITH lore and the requested customizations announced in December! That’s my birthday month. It’d be an excellent winter veil present, don’t you think :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My fellow fire sign!!! (Just to be clear for other people I guess reading I’m a Leo but FIRE SIGNS STICK TOGETHER)

Hopefully it’ll be announced!! They said we’ll hear about 9.2 at some point soon I thought

3 Likes

Yeah, the recent interview said ‘soon’, I don’t how how soon they mean though. Also not sure if they’ll do customization or anything in 9.2, but who knows. I certainly hope they do!

4 Likes

Hopefully core races are on the main patch update can always hope!

4 Likes