San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Big hope for Horde San’layn someday! They would be awesome a customization for Blood Elves through a night warrior questline, and of course a fang/claw toggle along with new eye colors.

5 Likes

I haven’t been online until now today but thanks so much for sharing so many fun recipes lately, I love to bake and make all kinds of fun things and well with Halloween coming it’s absolutely wonderful to get such fun ideas from a forum thread that I really enjoy being part of. :blush: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

I wish they would make playable and definately have them be Horde. I would roll one in a heartbeat

2 Likes

That’s a sweet name you have.

2 Likes

Support for the San’layn for the Horde.

3 Likes

San’layn are cool enough that I would actually play something related to Blood Elves. I’m down.

2 Likes

Aww thanks so much for the support! And really awesome that you’d be interested in playing them too :smiley:

Edit: FOLKS I NEED TO SHARE THIS

ENJOY

1 Like

God, I love that people feel so maligned by me having opinions and feelings that conflict/disagree with theirs that they must insult me and put words in my mouth.
Wow’s fanbase is a nuclear wasteland.

4 Likes

Is it in the “Why no customization thread”? I didn’t know people were attacking you for your opinion x.x I don’t like the light ideas but understand where people come from even if I disagree with them entirely. They are entitled to like that and ask for it, and I’m entitled to dislike it and share my thoughts on it.

Are… people not respecting such a mentality? (I feel like this is a dumb question on my part but still wondering if it’s that thread because I didn’t see all responses given ignore function)

4 Likes

Lol, I was just getting attacked in that thread but you might have seen that depending on who you have ignored, thankfully I just brushed it off because it’s not worth my time.

1 Like

So far everyone’s okay with me on that thread. I’m talking about MMO-Champion. I stated that I Shadowlands ruined the Lich King’s lore and history for me by retconning some fairly major elements from Wrath and TFT, making it all LOL Jailer and they put words in my mouth and responded to me in crappy manner.

4 Likes

Yeah I stepped away >< People get too much on there for sure. Well aside from posting those phoenix ideas, but I figured they’re on topic and good ones, so why not.

Ah that’s a cesspool of toxicity. Sorry to hear that. Everything you said is right, too. Are they really defending this horrible story, hahaha? Well, I wouldn’t put much weight into the opinions of simps who can’t even defend their PoV without being toxic.

4 Likes

I seen and I liked it because the guy with the black wings is cute and I like the idea so it works on both ends, also yeah people try to start drama for no reason and it’s like not dealing with you unless you want to talk like talk because I’m trying to bake. :cake: :cake: :cake:

1 Like

That’s not fair I’m sorry. I know a lot of DK fans who don’t like the way things have gone / the SL stuff

3 Likes

Thanks, Lann. I don’t know why but I always feel bad when people come at me like that. I always blame myself for their behavior even when I’m polite about my opinions and disagreeing with others.

5 Likes

Awww, I just seen this and that makes me sad but like I always tell other people that I really like it might not help a lot but here’s some hugs from me to you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks! Hugs, virtual or not, always make me feel better.

5 Likes

I’m admittedly having a truly horrible night. Nothing happened. Just an emotional boil over. I’m glad people in here are kind and give hugs/support. Virtual hugs always feel good too. hugs Hope the rest of your evening, or whenever you see this, goes better.

6 Likes

It’s pretty late and I’m getting ready for bed but I just seen what you said and I’m sorry to hear that your night hasn’t been that good either Fall but of course like Bale and any other friend of mine I’m here for you so before I head to bed here’s some hugs for you as well my dear and I hope that your night improves as well. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks very much, many hugs. Don’t let people here get you down either. It can be frustrating on the forums. That’s not what’s killing my night at all of course (so people don’t assume), but I will say I appreciate the support and creativity this community has. I hope we’ll be listened to someday.

4 Likes