San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Posted these on the Belf thread but it´s relevant for this one too Fallynn (not many examples of Dark Ranger esque markings on males in here):

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/7f/13/137f1323e484ee52ff0144954a75c51b.jpg

https://c8.alamy.com/compes/dar13t/goth-macho-hombre-en-maquillaje-goth-punk-subcultura-dar13t.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d4/d0/59/d4d0598952d257df729ccd98c0dbf863.jpg

https://decider.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/cursed-daniel-sharman-weeping-monk.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1200

5 Likes

All I have to say is why is certain makeup on men so nice-looking :heart_eyes: (should be obvious that’s my thoughts based on my OCs, granted. Hahaha!) We need more makeup options for dudes.

7 Likes

YUS.

Paint me like I’m best in show, Blizzard!

7 Likes

Hate to tell you this my friend but…

You’re already best in show :wolf: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ! (though makeup would just make things all the better, not gonna ever argue against that)

8 Likes

I’m gonna say it again, I love the tear marks Ariel found! They’re perfect for men~

8 Likes

I was playing with the phoenix idea Fallynn proposed in the Belf thread and while I looked for “phoenix makeup” (you know, to have an idea for facial tattoos for the phoenix theme) these other options started to come out.

Seemed a waste not to post them there and in the other related threads like this one, lul.

Also found all the fire ombré options expected for the phoenix theme, you guys can switch sometimes to see the images.

6 Likes

I love the ombre and makeup options you posted. I’ll bookmark your post so I can add some of the examples to the summary.

5 Likes

Personally I liked the classical phoenix version the most, add it cause it will be the less controversial.

6 Likes

I made a transmog for Phaeliea that is very vampirey. Just needs red eyes :frowning:

Imgur

8 Likes

Bloody Gorgeous!

6 Likes

I’d love an even paler skin personally, but if I had red eyes this would definitely read as vampire.

6 Likes

That’s amazing.

5 Likes

Looking like a blood princess with that mog, excellent :slight_smile: Agreed that red eyes are something we need. If it helps, though, I think one of the Blood Princes does have amber? So there’s that. But it’s technically ‘golden light eyes’. I still use amber for some of my 'layn though.

I like the idea of sharing our mog ideas for San’layn here… I’ll have to toss some shots in myself. IT IS almost Halloween, after all :smiley:

7 Likes

I don’t classify this yellow as holy light eyes. They’re more orange.

4 Likes

True, I do agree with you there. I always saw them as an amber myself, and do like their look.

3 Likes

Now picture them in different colors!

Blood Red anyone?

2 Likes

Something I’ve looked into possibly doing for Halloween is making a graveyard cake. It’s a cake that has a lot of potential and can be as simple or extravagant as you want it. I thought I would share a few different types of graveyard cakes as examples of what you can do with the idea.

First is a simplistic type of graveyard cake video:

Another one that is semi-simple:

This is when it starts getting a bit more extravagant:

As I mentioned, there are all sorts of directions you can go with a graveyard cake. If they interest you, you can find several recipes on Google or videos on YouTube to see if any inspire you. I’m certain you could easily make it Warcraft themed, and even add a bit of a San’layn theme to it in some way.

If I find any more neat Halloween recipes, I’ll be sure to share them. :wine_glass::bat:

6 Likes

I really need to return to this thread and like just look at all of your recent posts for some ideas for Halloween snacks. You know how there’s placeable cakes in WoW, too? What if we had cakes for each Holiday, and the Hallow’s End cake looked like this one? Would be sweet. San’layn themed cake would definitely have blood red elements, possibly on white frosting to bring it out. Blood spatters or something. Super spooky ^^

5 Likes

That’s is some freaking beautiful Artworks. It’s just really sad like really sad we can’t have san’layn options for Blood Elves or just seeing the San’layn in General. I would kill to be a Vampire Elf Mage by now at this point if San’layn happened.

5 Likes

For Winter Veil, you could have gingerbread vampires:

I’m sure you could edit the shape and design to make it more vampire-like or even bat shaped.

Speaking of cookies, have some more vampire cookies:

I feel like I’m gaining weight just watching these videos, but they’re still fun to look at. Very fitting for a San’layn party! :wine_glass::bat:

6 Likes