San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Yeah, it’s why I made my announcement here as opposed to there so it wouldn’t be twisted (GRANTED I COULD JUST BE QUOTED BUT whatever man).

I just want my vampire elves. Dark Rangers for my good friends like you. Ogres for my good friends like Bagzak. More blood elf customization blood-elfy for my good blood elf friends. Sethrak, Saurok, too. Starry night void elf stuff. And just people to mostly get heard in general. Yeah, I’ll express if I don’t like something or am unhappy but that’s how it goes.

This thread does just seem… nicer. I might be bias though, lol. The void elf customization & Blood elf customization ones are a good spot too, lots of constructive discussion there as well.

For this thread? I hope we get more vampyr lore soon, like Azeroth vampire lore. All these years later after really being hooked on San’layn, I’m still chilling here wondering where the missing blood princes have been, and where in the world Dreven even came from. AND where Lucard came from.

Where did he come from, where did he go? Where did he come from vampyr-joe?

Edit: Obligatory

Will I begin talking about Halloween-related music in this thread soon? You betcha.

Art via https://twitter.com/Ictus_Serpentis
(Q: Falls, do you have character art for every situation?

A: Yes)

5 Likes

Yeah some stuff that’s been said in that thread the past couple of days has been a real eye opener for me but it’s better I know who my friends actually are rather than not.

4 Likes

I try to see the best in people and give them the benefit of the doubt. Which is kind of stupid of me considering the track record I have with humanity. I guess I’m optimistic pessimist, if that makes sense.

3 Likes

I had to step away because I keep getting baited waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easily and am realizing that it’s obviously not good to keep hyperfixating on it. Especially when some parties will try to make me into an evil monster over it and continue trying D: But on the bright side, we can focus on good suggestions & lore in these threads, and hopefully Blizzard will take a look.

Maybe it doesn’t devolve as much because it’s got a specific topic? Granted, we wander off topic here too sometimes but I don’t mind that myself.

I do kinda feel bad for players of races that don’t get much attention like Pandaren or regular tauren & the like. Forsaken too (they have their own thread which is rad though). I hope those without threads end up finding or starting some so they can be heard too. I sadly am not great at those suggestions because I don’t play those races >< I do have some female goblins so I guess would make suggestions in a goblin related thread.

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that. I don’t think you were out of line anywhere in any of the posts I’ve seen. You were merely airing your grievances and dissent.

4 Likes

I know and I understand, you are legit one of the nicest people I have met on the forums which is why I was not happy people were coming at you the way they were which is why I was defensive until it died out somewhat and argument topic changed.

Ugh just thinking about that thread is mostly just argument topics lately is so blah.

2 Likes

I was shocked by a certain heel turn I saw today but I decided it’s best not to respond.

I think extending grace is important, and so is meeting people where they are :hugs:

:cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :pleading_face:

Hopefully not me… i´m not terribly nice but i at least have never pretended to be Candy Candy in here.

I have one of each Horde race… so far I have proposed a bigger flower variety for the Tauren (I mean the yellow daisies are cute but can we get other kind of flowers too?), bigger warpaint for them ala Grimmtotem, the zombie stuff on the Forsaken, the dreadlocks for the trolls… i love my Goblins but I´ll admit I´m a blank regarding more customization options for them.

Yours and her work was being shamelessly poached in there. I think I was one of the most offended parties in there.

4 Likes

ah i’m glad i missed all that. over here playing little browser games, watching my son’s videos (he makes youtube let’s plays of console games) and listening to old art bell ufo vids :grin:

1 Like

Sometimes it’s better not to but often me being me, I just can’t help myself, it’s a bad habit I admit but it’s still me.

3 Likes

Nah, I like you. You’re passionate and candid. You have always been constant in your opinions and desires. No worries. <3

Oh I was offended but I’m trying to reign in my anger/irritation. The last time I got POed I got a nice vacation.

3 Likes

I muted it last night myself after snapping.

I know it seems like I didn’t snap, but when I did the whole “seriously?!” thing, that was the post I’m talking about where I think my tone shifted to very, very bitter. Though yes, it doesn’t feel good to have ideas poached or twisted, so I suppose that’s the reason for the hyperfixation (Adhd issue) and snappage on my end.

Think a good indicator is when I do the “seriously?!” thing, that’s probably where I’m miffed :rofl: Might be more calm than most, but it’s a sign

2 Likes

Eh. That’s kind of tame for the horde in BFA. And honestly I don’t even see a problem with that cutscene even though the san’layn in BFA were portrayed as canon fodder helping mommy sylvanas be evil. By the time that cutscene came around we had an entire chapter of going around clapping horde persons of interest in the area and that gnome was helping us so there was plenty of reason for him to get turned into a dried up grape.

1 Like

I didn’t consider you snappy like snappy, I mean I know you felt like that last night but they were dogpiling you really hard for no reason and I mean when I think San’layn customization I think of Fallynn so I can understand why you would get upset about others being mean like you should want what you have dedicated time and effort to trying to get for years and years.

1 Like

one time i got a vacation and all i said was hi, sorry i’m late to the party . lol somebody had hired a company who made money by mass flagging people their customers didnt agree with. devs found out and blocked their entire ip

Excuse me, but you had ALL the right into getting offended… these aren´t ideas that you concocted last thursday, it has been the work of entire YEARS.

If anything, you behaved amazingly civilized. I wasn´t the person getting my ideas ripped off in front of my eyes and I my angry response was as harsh as usual. I can only imagine how hurt and angry you must had felt.

2 Likes

Wait what lol omg

1 Like

You had every right to be angry. I also have hyperfixation but I’m on the autism spectrum and probably have ADHD considering my inability to stay focused on one thing for too long and executive function issues.

To be fair, I did tell someone to eat my ___ and definitely deserved it. But this was after I had been considerably provoked.

1 Like

some people are very serious. lol