San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

So cruel. Every time I see this thread on the front page I get this little glimmer of hope, and every time it’s crushed.

10 Likes

I hope you guys get your wish one day, as remote a chance as that might be. Everyone deserves to play a race they’re really passionate about.

11 Likes

Aw thanks so much, that’s really sweet of you to say and we appreciate that wholeheartedly :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I do agree with this. New races offer quite a lot, as player character identity is important to some extent for everyone. Not to mention the world-building and storyline opportunities.

I’ve been very vocal and passionate about Ogres and Saurok for the Horde, but I’ve been of the type to both try to respect what people want and also help support them in their wanted races as best as I can. Doing so has allowed me to really enjoy reading about other races and what they can bring to the table as a playable race, such as San’layn and Gilblins.

As i said before, there is plenty of room for races people want playable on the new character creation screen, and hopefully we see it filled up with a bunch of new races people have asked for and see people’s dreams come true. I know I’ll happily create alts as we get new races, as well. :smiley:

6 Likes

I vehemently oppose this allied race, and I always will!

We remember the infamous gnome dunkage of Vol’Dun. We will never forget!

#JusticeForWhatsHisFace
#ICantBeBotheredToLearnEveryone’sName
#ButThatDoesn’tMaketheCauseAnyLessRighteous

5 Likes

13 Likes

I SAID WE WOULD NEVER FORGET! I.E. WE DID NOT NEED A VISUAL REMINDER OF THE TRAGEDY!

#StillDontKnowHisNameButIMournHimAnyway

5 Likes

One of my most favorite Gnome death scenes. Only second to Jaraxxus killing Fizzlebang.

4 Likes

We’ll behave, honest!

hides gnome I was going to dunk a few moments ago

We’ve changed!

cough

9 Likes

He’s pretty good at kicking Gul’dan’s can too.

5 Likes

I don’t even play HS anymore and i still enjoy going back to watch Wronchi’s HS animations. My favorite is definitely the Morgol vs. Tyrande one.

4 Likes

You’d better! I know you vampire freaks are vulnerable to the blazing inferno that is fire! And, as a mage, I have more than enough at my disposal!!!

… p-pay no attention to the fact that I am a frost mage. My dry ice will burn you just as well!!!

Maybe!!!

4 Likes

Don’t worry, you’ll get Fireball later this year.

3 Likes

That’s cool and all, but I was really looking forward to vampire hunting with a fist-full of dry ice.

I suppose I could always use actual fire as Plan B, however…

4 Likes

Here’s some San’layn art I did today of my guildie’s Blood Princess :slight_smile:

Having veins on the skin would be super neat. And wings :wink: :bat:

And another one, this is an evil character of mine.

8 Likes

As a former orc warlock main this gif is highly offensive and i feel so triggered rn

somand youre mean ;(

3 Likes

I was looking through the titles I have on this character, and noticed that I had “Blood Champion” as one of the titles I earned. I then was inspired to see what titles there were with “Blood” in the name and share them here in case we do get playable San’layn in some fashion.

A complete list of titles are here:

And for the different blood titles, I’ll list them and link a Wowhead link to show how you get them.

(character name here), the Bloodthirsty

(character name), the Bloodseeker (Note: comments say this is a temporary title, but I figured I would link it here anyway)

Blood Guard (character name)

Blood Champion (player name)

That’s all I could find with the word “blood” in the title name. I’m sure there are others that could also fit San’layn characters, but I wanted to share these for fun in case anyone might be interested in these titles. :bat:

4 Likes

I made a Blood Prince outfit for my San’layn ^^

Here’s what he looks like without the outfit

10 Likes

I really wonder what Blizz has planned this expansion cause right now. It’s kinda lite. I think in Legion at first, Nightborne were never announced in the beginning. So maybe we will get a surprise.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/i32NG49.jpg

Have some more San’layn art! Solarethas and his wife Lyriana!

10 Likes