San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

More vampire art! Again would love the side shaved Mohawk for Sanlayn and blood elves.

Also here is a human vampire because why not.

Here we see the need for extensive scars for all races of course.

But also I’m sharing art to keep spirits up and it’s relevant.

8 Likes

Sorry for double post but

THIS IS ADORABLE AND I’D LOVE A SAN’LAYN RACIAL TO TURN INTO THIS RIGHT HERE

There’s three colors actually.

Also those necklaces would be a lovely San’layn customization option. Sigh… if only!

9 Likes

San’layn druid flight form confirmed. :stuck_out_tongue: (not really but that would be cool.)

6 Likes

I saw the bat during the Data Mine and knew this little bugger was getting mentioned in this thread.

3 Likes

I love ghost/slime kitty. <3

4 Likes

So this is a title coming in Shadowlands, it’s the Shadowlands equivelent of Conqueror of Azeroth. This’d be great for an undead or any sort, or something else like a warlock. This would be my title of choice if San’layn were to be playable.

­
­
­
If you happen to be Alliance when Shadowlands comes out you’d better stay out of warmode because Zurogrusel will be coming for you and that title :smiling_imp: :hocho: :smiling_imp: :hocho: :smiling_imp: :hocho: :smiling_imp: :hocho: :smiling_imp: :hocho: :smiling_imp: :hocho:

4 Likes

We shall fight with honor. I will eagerly await running into you.

4 Likes

If there’s one thing I hate fighting it’s druids

Balance is easy to fight
Resto is annoying
Feral druids obliterate me, either I suck fighting them or they’re strong against hunters
And fighting a guardian druid is like smashing your head into a concrete wall

Chances are I’ll be rolling survival hunter, but I might go enhance or destro depending on what the pre-patch brings.

also probably not on the same shard but i guess theres a chance
get ready for orc smash if we are

4 Likes

I often wonder about this, I have great luck against hunters, but on my hunter I don’t have major issues with ferals. (Guardian on the other hand can burn).

I’ll either be Running Feral, ret, or MM Alliance side…

Horde side BM, arcane and enhance.

Probably not… Unfortunately.

If we are though. I’ll be stalking you. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Net-o-matic is the best, I love it. Watching people fall, just like IRL, is always funny and never gets old.

You run BM, right? I’d bet BM has an easier time against feral than survival.

2 Likes

That happened to me two days ago!

Depends… I have two BM hunters and one MM at 120 right now.

I do best with the BM against Feral, but my MM is extremely potent.

3 Likes

Have you ever tried survival post 7.0?

3 Likes

I’ve used it a bit but not really gotten into the meat of it.

My Highmountain Tauren that I’m leveling right now is survival so I can learn how to use it right.

3 Likes

Good choice, I need to level at least one of my two HMT before Shadowlands is out, I’ll probably end up doing the SV hunter first.

3 Likes

It felt like the best choice for my HMT. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ll just be obnoxious and go blood tank in warmode.

8 Likes

You’re evil

4 Likes

My blood DK is my main big field BG pvper. >.>

during the Alterac Valley event they had awhile ago? Korrak’s Revenge?

I led two separate 6+ hour long battles there… that was fun.

4 Likes

Hi yes this is your host Falls, bringing you some more vampire artwork to once again keep spirits up.

^ Hair styles for our blood elves/San’layn please, I KNOW void elves have one like this >.>

He just looks interesting because he’s my spidermancer so I wanted to share. :slight_smile: Spider theme!

6 Likes

i think of that everytime i see the word spider, it will forever be stuck in my head
and it’s not even that funny either

3 Likes