San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

It was meant to be looking at their nails, might’ve seemed over the top girly as an idle animation. It looks great with certain gloves, like these:

I can only imagine how good it’d look with those. I love the mythic Ny’alotha cloth set, just minus the [name of the fun type of anime that’s mature language] helmet and shoulders. Belt could be a bit better too. By my GOD, the gloves/robe/boots look so good.

2 Likes

Yes, Hella…this animation used in the then “newly-released” version of The Burning Crusade". I think this was changed around Cataclysm, or maybe even Warlords of Draenor?

Thanks so so much! I’m beyond happy right now, oh my gods. Like there was so much clutter and outdated information on there, I was always like: “UGH I wish I could show how far we’ve come and the art I’ve got now for examples because it would be so great”.

Big woot! And more art to come for sure!

3 Likes

I think though if we put it in the context of San’layn specifically, ‘studying your claws’ would be really cool. And Demon Hunters have claws so I think San’layn having them would be just fine :smiley: (Some argue with me about claws and I’m like “LISTEN”)

2 Likes

Fallynn, I also love how much cleaner the original posting is now! So much easier to collaborate all the different ideas, granted they’re related to this topic.

3 Likes

Thanks! That was another HUGE thing, like people had to scroll through so… much… text… before. Now the pictures and images can be the main point which is what I think should dazzle people, and people can click on “Details” should they want more info!

3 Likes

Guess i never noticed it before since i was mainly Alliance until MoP. Such a shame they removed it. Would be awesome if we could actually choose from a set of idle animations, rather than being stuck with one.

I know a lot of female Nelf players who would love to get rid of their bouncy idle animation lol.

Yay for forum bug fixes!

5 Likes

Ack! I’ve ALWAYS hated the “boob-bounce” idle animation of the Female Night Elves…been like that since BEFORE I started World of Warcraft, back in 2006! My very first toon ever…SURPRISE! A Night Elf Female Druid, named Cynnarin, on the Eonar server. I deleted her a LONG TIME AGO, long before there was the ability to “Restore” your deleted characters, so she’s gone forever.

HOORAY!!! TRUST LEVEL 3!! SAN’LAYN ARTS :heart:

2 Likes

Go further!

1 Like

OH YEAH I CAN POST GIFS NOW TOO!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE I don’t care if many hate it/put it down, it’s one of my favorites. (Dracula Untold).

BUT it’s related because I STILL THINK turning into a cloud of bats for a racial mount would be BLOODY EPIC!

7 Likes

I personally like it, i think it looks cute. If there was an option to turn it off or on though, id definitely turn it off for a few of my more serious Night Elf characters.

A racial like that would definitely be awesome! I could see it working like Druid flight form.

2 Likes

I love this idea, but sadly, I’ve never even heard of this movie ever before in my entire life on Earth!

2 Likes

No worries! It’s pretty obscure now and came out years ago.

1 Like

If Kael’thas becomes some sort of leader for the San’layn they will require a fancy home.

3 Likes

I agree. Also I’m so happy to have the art piece I commissioned (San’layn Kael’thas) for this community finally on the top of this post :smiley:

4 Likes

I say they take up residence in Shadowfang keep, renovate it using Revendreth assets and rename it Crimsonfang keep.

3 Likes

I finally drew my main, Falls, with a bit of memeage (ok come on I had to :stuck_out_tongue: )

Real piece:

Meme pieces:

6 Likes

I had no idea PNGs worked on the forums.

2 Likes

Ooh! That’s my new favorite of the pieces you’ve done and shared here.

I wish Blood Elves actually had a red hair color like that in your art. Red is one of my most favorite colors. <3

2 Likes