San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Well, currently, the eyes are part of the skin color, but in Shadowlands, they will be their own thing.

I concur,

Officially I am anti vampires as I am an unrelenting corrupted crusader that seeks inquisition against heretism, and the vampires are my formidable foes.

I do dream for them to be included so I can rampage through my holy armada.

Fallynn,

I will support you, but know this, be ready when I commence my inquisition

((In character RP; inspired by Alexander Anderson from Hellsing…amen))

4 Likes

Wonderful!

Even when we disagree we can still support one another.

5 Likes

Or…can we?

@Fallynn now that you can edit your post.

Kargath could be used as some inspiration for San’layn. There’s an eye paint option in the OP which is almost identical to Kargath:

Could have some piercings like Kargath as well, but made of saronite, or possibly ice:

Might stick bats on the ends of those, or something of that like.

Kargath has a grumpy face that could be used as inspiration as well:

I also love his hair, could get something very similar/the same.
If any race gets his hair before orcs though, I’m gonna cast blood fury IRL. Or really if any race gets anything Kargath before orcs I won’t be very happy.
­

no im not a kargath fangirl dont ask

2 Likes

If any of you find any other themes, let me know. I already found a Dryad-like theme as well.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I FIXED THE FIRST POST AND–

Darn it! Wellp I’ll likely add that then too. Did you have to entirely code your own post via html as well? I did and ugh it is SO ANNOYING. I might add your post here to the links list, if that’s alright.

Aw thanks, I really appreciate the kind words :slight_smile: And yay! I’ll eat and drink up, because man I need it lately hahaha.

I’m prepared, and blood will flow when we meet in combat! Also I love Hellsing Ultamite, especually Alucard. No surprise I am sure. Oh yeah, speaking of which, he is another example of a vampire with teeth that are shark-like, or all sharp!

All in all the first post is cleaned up so well, and I added new art pieces with credit too so we can have a better depiction of our ideas. :smiley:

5 Likes

Now you can post pictures in the BE/VE customization thread.

3 Likes

Feel free to link Zurogrusel anything, it doesn’t bother me.

Especially if it’s Kargath :green_heart:
His model, even without the sword hand, looks super intimidating. I really hope orcs get more stuff like Kargath and Grom, so that even without armor and weapons they look can intimidating. I think in terms of unarmed intimidation orcs can easily be the scariest race.

3 Likes

Ok added to the list :smiley: This is super exciting as now I can actually add really important idea threads onto it.

AND additional art that fits.

AND now it’s cleaned up finally.

SCREAMS IN FEAR

4 Likes

Ack! I wanted to share my Dryad-like Night Elf I formed up, on the Dressing Room, on wowhead, but my graphics are nothing but blackness, the only hair style that is fine, is the 20th option. It would be scary to show off.

1 Like

Needs to be smokier and/or runnier for my tastes, but a good start. <3

3 Likes

Embrace the fear!

Use it to make bat noises!

(And post sick fanarts)

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll support you. :smiley:

4 Likes

posts the picture of Ares in that thread

“THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT CAN BLOOD ELVES HAVE THIS HAIR STYLE PLEASE?!”

(Credit to artist in first post, I use him as a sharp teeth example)

4 Likes

That’s actually a Void Elf haircut.

Would make sense to port it over.

4 Likes

I wish they brought this animation back for female blood elves. Would look great with some of the cloth Ny’alotha gloves, with the spiked fingertips.

6 Likes

Oh, I know! So much better than the current, Live idle animations.

2 Likes

Ack! Did we just AGREE on something? swoons and faints

1 Like

The new cleaned up front post looks great, Fallynn! I love looking at the art! :heart_eyes:

Wait… that was an older idle animation?! That’s way better than what we have now! Why would they remove it? :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes