San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

to the bloodmobile!

2 Likes

Hehe that would be funny. Still a better idea than another chicken.

2 Likes

What about undead chicken?
https://www.videogamesartwork.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_node/public/images/image/1377110134/guildwars2_creatures_undead_chicken_concept_art_by_brian_lawver.jpg?itok=fmMZljNY

1 Like

Or pretty ancestral chickens?

2 Likes

Bleh! I vant to suck your- WAIT! Let me finish!

4 Likes

Hah that’d make a good joke! And not even undead chickens! I want an undead kitty! A lynx would be so much cooler

2 Likes

Ooo kitty kitty!

1 Like

I tried googling “Undead Cat” and now I’m sad…

1 Like

Omg, this looks actually really well made! Please do a Keal’ Thas Suntrider Next!! I need to see my ONLY TRUE KING back in this or any updated form!!! (Yes, even in Void Elf form…but, not so much lol) pleeeeaasss! :exploding_head:
I even dug up from my deleted characters my lv100 Blood Elf Warlock as I was certain we get this back when we where still guessing Allied Races…The we got Void Elves, then kul tiran Human and he is just waiting there taking dust, again…:sob:

Who or what team of like minded people ever took the time to do this are Pro’s love it! I can see so many people returning for this expansion just to play as a WoW version of vampires!
Sometimes I wonder if Blizz is saving it for later…as it seems so possible in perfect line to high elves… Crossing my fingers, it happens sometime soon! :crossed_fingers::grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind a redemption/fixer for Kael’thas.

Blizzard’s stated they missed the opportunity (and what they wanted to avoid with Illidan) since they already resurrected him once, and like, yeah.

So fix it.

Also Blood King is a cool title.

5 Likes

Kael’thas did nothing wrong.
Flips hair

4 Likes

Kael’thas Blood King!?

Omg, just reading it gave me goosebumps! That title sound and looks so good!!! THIS THIS THIS!!! BLIZZ, Community manager anyone make this happen!! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Blizz MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASEE I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!! :sob:

PS: Blizz don’t turn him into a Boss unless he becomes a Gary Stue, like Jeina is a Mary Sue… I love to see a scene of that old teenage love meeting again and facing off in a stand still epic nostalgic classic FIRE vs ICE battle! I sure KNOW a good writer can get behind such a epic scenario! The Blood King vs The Daughter of the Sea!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

There’s also some poetic irony to The Sun King becoming the king of vampires.

6 Likes

If that happened, I might have my character go that route too.

Kael’thas was superior to Lor’themar in almost all ways.

2 Likes

Poor Shaw. He was already replaced with a Dreadlord once.

I like them both, though for Lor it’s more the meta that he avoids most Plot related things as a skilled survival tactic.

His lines in the Nightborne recruitment quest were awesomeone though.

1 Like

All this talk reminds me of this concept:
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/007/510/316/large/liudmila-beskhodarnaya-watermarked-1.jpg?1506624121

I’m sure we could somehow get his head and then body, then somehow… reattach it and resurrect him as a San’layn. I mean, Lana’thel rezzed all three blood princes in ICC. No one knows how such a ritual occurs, not yet. It involves a blood orb though. Instead of fel crystals, Kael would have blood crystals, haha.

I think giving him a chance for redemption would be alright. It’d certainly be interesting.

8 Likes

Ye!

Oh the drama and tension between him and Jaina would be so juicy :3

3 Likes

I know! That’s is actually why it would be PERFECT! Your idea is just awesome on so many levels! Not to mention that he was the leader of the “Blood” elves! :exploding_head:

Can anyone contact the great team of people or individual who created the Darkfallen Character creation to re-imagine and create a the NEW look of our new BLOOD KING? :star_struck:

1 Like